The Official Hangover Thread

Ferret Master

Meant to finsh work at 1am then decided closing at 1.30am...then an incident happened and had to wait for ambulance and police to arrive and they wanted a statement...told them to call me later

got home at 2.30am and friends still up so had a few quick ones but feel fine today...lass on the otherhand is a right grumpy thing hehe

Not feeling too chipper today. Got a headache in a strangley specific area just above my left eye. Fry up didn't work, Anadin is doing a sterling job but is still outgunned by the headache.

I think I'm going to lay off the beer for quite some time. Trouble is the stuff is everywhere in the house, Can't even look at it at the moment.

Glad it's not just me then.

My body is reminding me that when you weigh less than 10 stone you cannot drink an entire bottle of Jagermiester, a bottle of Aspalls cider with a hint of blackberry liquer, sloe gin, sloe vodka and quarter of a litre of rum and not suffer the next day! Needless to say I feel like I've been hit by a train.

Need to get back to the gym and rugby in the new year as our training and fixtures has been almost entirely cancelled for the past month and I have managed to lose 3lbs yet put on body fat! :oops: :oops:

FM :)

My body is reminding me that when you weigh less than 10 stone you cannot drink an entire bottle of Jagermiester, a bottle of Aspalls cider with a hint of blackberry liquer, sloe gin, sloe vodka and quarter of a litre of rum and not suffer the next day! Needless to say I feel like I've been hit by a train.

Shall I upload the video from last night of me and other people downing a sambucca then snorting whiskey followed by a shot of tequila and topped off with snorting a pile of snuff?

:sick: :sick: :sick: