New Forum Mod

poontang

No not really,

Dead is dead yes, but there are ways and means. Why preach about being the responsible hunter showing respect for your quarry one minute and then joking about blowing rabbits to bits?

If you think like that then shooting is not the place for you.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harnser?

He is far too old and from Norfolk. :yes:

And I totally agree about MC, noone in their right mind would go down that route. They would have no members left after "the list" were banned

Whats wrong with Nor#### MC? Harnser would be a good choice all be it a bit of a newbe, be nice to see a rep from outside the home counties and a qualifying period of 5 years plus membership with PW. Someone who remembers the good old days when we were mostly represented by shooting adults and not wanna bees with no cert and schoolboy airgun plinkers with a desire to shoot rabbits at as far a range as possible as a right of passage into the field hall of fame...........

who remembers "Ultimate Hunter" was it 2nd post how do you build a hide :rolleyes:

Edited by pavman

Whats wrong with Nor#### MC? Harnser would be a good choice all be it a bit of a newbe, be nice to see a rep from outside the home counties and a qualifying period of 5 years plus membership with PW. Someone who remembers the good old days when we were mostly represented by shooting adults and not wanna bees with no cert and schoolboy airgun plinkers with a desire to shoot rabbits at as far a range as possible as a right of passage into the field hall of fame...........

who remembers "Ultimate Hunter" was it 2nd post how do you build a hide :rolleyes:

There's a lot of of those with pretencious names and no ideas or experience to back them up. :rolleyes:

Anyway, back to the point; any new Mod can't be from Norfolk as he will naturally be related to all other Norfolk posters and therefore not impartial. He can't be from Suffolk or all the Norfolk lads will keep ganging up on him, and to be fair we need to show impartiality and embrace diversity as all the current Mods seem to be white middle class males who can spell. So I think the next Mod should either be a disabled, black lesbian with learning difficulties, an asylum seeker and his extended family or someone from Scotland.

There's a lot of of those with pretencious names and no ideas or experience to back them up. :rolleyes:

Anyway, back to the point; any new Mod can't be from Norfolk as he will naturally be related to all other Norfolk posters and therefore not impartial. He can't be from Suffolk or all the Norfolk lads will keep ganging up on him, and to be fair we need to show impartiality and embrace diversity as all the current Mods seem to be white middle class males who can spell. So I think the next Mod should either be a disabled, black lesbian with learning difficulties, an asylum seeker and his extended family or someone from Scotland.

:hmm: I am reg disabled and am also a lesbian born in Colchester........... is it me :lol:

be nice to see a rep from outside the home counties

Be nice to see what your definition of the Home Counties is Pav, only me and Beardo live there by my reckoning :hmm:

Out of interest, do any of the current PW mod team perform the same role on another site or have they done so in the past?

What Zapp said.

Just out of intrest do the mods make anything out of this,

If not why the hell would you take it on ???? :unsure: :unsure: :P

why not? lots of people are on this site frequently anyway so it probably wouldn't take that much more effort to mod it, and who needs payment when you have that much power surely that is payment enough