Pigeon Watch North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot 2011

Teal

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you, dan, me, the gimp, poss mikee, haven't heard from him in a while, he was keen.

Dan, you'll have to ask bill to make a high tower and practice :lol:

Sounds like a car full of fun.

I darent even suggest it next thing you know i will be sitting at the top of a pylon with a manual trap.

'The Gimp', are you shooting for north or south?

Dan

Sounds like a car full of fun.

I darent even suggest it next thing you know i will be sitting at the top of a pylon with a manual trap.

'The Gimp', are you shooting for north or south?

Dan

well since I was born in London ..lived in leeds for 24 years then moved to Norwich I will sit on the fence...then I can drink and watch....

ps dont have a shotgun....just used rifles :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Dear, someone else who either cannot read or understand what has been written. I have never whinged about having to drive to shoot clays, I have never needed to drive far. I have several shoots within 10 miles of my house every sunday throughout the summer and more if I want to go a bit further. My beef is and always has been with the organisation or REGISTERED events and why Essex is one of the largest counties in the country yet their clay shooting team selections and all other shoots are held OUTSIDE the county.

I do not expect anything on my doorstep and frequently drive to Bisley to shoot target rifle.

JUSTIFIABLY moaning? I didn't hear anyone from the south moaning when the shoot last year was held 215 miles away, DID YOU? I also never heard Smig moaning that the shoot was the other end of the country to where he lived, DID YOU?

By the time i got home last time...I'd clocked up 1100 miles...I finished second last..LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT..Im not sure if i can make the 7th...If i can fiddle work,ill be doing my best to get there...If i do go,ill be getting some pratice in this year..and ill need to buy another gun...I dont think my 28in 50quid bakiel will cut it on the clay ground....not that a better gun will make any difference to my score... :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Oh Dear, someone else who either cannot read or understand what has been written. I have never whinged about having to drive to shoot clays, I have never needed to drive far. I have several shoots within 10 miles of my house every sunday throughout the summer and more if I want to go a bit further. My beef is and always has been with the organisation or REGISTERED events and why Essex is one of the largest counties in the country yet their clay shooting team selections and all other shoots are held OUTSIDE the county.

I do not expect anything on my doorstep and frequently drive to Bisley to shoot target rifle.

JUSTIFIABLY moaning? I didn't hear anyone from the south moaning when the shoot last year was held 215 miles away, DID YOU? I also never heard Smig moaning that the shoot was the other end of the country to where he lived, DID YOU?

That's because he left the day with some really tasteful bumper decorations :lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sad news im afraid, i cant make it. Just found out that i cant have the day off, and im a bit gutted. Ill make a nice donation to the fund instead. Anybody wanting to be hugged for a price, will have to put them on pre-order for the next one :lol:

Really sorry i wont be there, but thats how it goes. :(