Is my phone being tapped?

Frenchieboy

Please allow me to state the following points!

I'm not an active member of the resistance even though I do watch and enjoy "Ello Ello" on Sky GOLD, (does that count?)

I always stand up for the National Anthem!

I do not support Bristol Rovers!

I have never intentionally shot and killed any innocent animal - They are all guilty of something as far as I am concerned!

I am most definitely not paranoid and I do not have an over active imagination - I know for certain and without the slightest of doubt that "The Truth Is Out There" and that because of that they are going to try to hush me up!

I have found an old chewed up piece of chewing gum stuck to my desk near the phone, should I check that in case it is a bug in disguise?

It's only my wife that I have heard accusing me of being a trouble maker and an antagonist (Usually when I break wind in bed and hold her head under the duvet).

I've have had to take positive and agressive action so I have spoken to Sky (My phone providers) and they have confirmed that it is not my imagination, there is definitely something in the form of an unusual tone on my phone, and they have admitted to me what it is:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It is telling me that I have a "Voice Mail"!

DURRRRRRRRRRR! :lol::blush::lol:

Hi Frenchie

And you believe them looks like THEY have infiltrated Sky aswell

Geordie Northerner turned west country yokel

Don't use your own car either, it'll have a tracker attached. Steal a car and use that but you'll need a new one for each and every trip if you're to evade them properly.

Either that or try one of these:

They're invisible :good:

:hmm: do they come in a 4 door variety too??

Did you spend the night with this woman?

article-1291828-0A51A5B0000005DC-555_634x828.jpg

my god she looks like someone has guffed and stuck her head under the covers, poor woman

It's only my wife that I have heard accusing me of being a trouble maker and an antagonist (Usually when I break wind in bed and hold her head under the duvet).

ah ha !!! thought as much, it'll be the russians after ya,or mi5, mi6, cia, interpol :yp: or may be the wife :blink:

Edited by Paul223

Please allow me to state the following points!

I'm not an active member of the resistance even though I do watch and enjoy "Ello Ello" on Sky GOLD, (does that count?)

I always stand up for the National Anthem!

I do not support Bristol Rovers!

I have never intentionally shot and killed any innocent animal - They are all guilty of something as far as I am concerned!

I am most definitely not paranoid and I do not have an over active imagination - I know for certain and without the slightest of doubt that "The Truth Is Out There" and that because of that they are going to try to hush me up!

I have found an old chewed up piece of chewing gum stuck to my desk near the phone, should I check that in case it is a bug in disguise?

I've have had to take positive and agressive action so I have spoken to Sky (My phone providers) and they have confirmed that it is not my imagination, there is definitely something in the form of an unusual tone on my phone, and they have admitted to me what it is:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It is telling me that I have a "Voice Mail"!

DURRRRRRRRRRR! :lol::blush::lol:

Was just about to say that :lol::lol:

What a great post this is, i hope it doesn't end soon :lol:

Hat's off to you Frenchie for admitting the error. :good:

I am admitting nothing except for the fact that it takes a lot of time and practice to get as thick and paranoid as I am! :rolleyes:

p.s. Anyone want to buy a phone with a funny dialing tone that might be bugged?

Come on Frenchie, its time to come clean and admit to all that you are a transvestite spy, working under cover for MI5 1/2, and therefore there is every reason you are being bugged

So my secret is out at last but the only way that you could have known that is if you are one too! :shifty::hmm: :unsure: :hmm::shifty:

p.s. Did you mean to type the word "bugged" or did you forget to put the "er" in the middle? :blush::huh::oops: