Is this a record?

bakerboy

I reckon he has got some competition. Have a look in the "Welcome" section and check out the names of the last posters on 90% of the threads.

Postcount-inflation tastic!

If it is who I think it is, he racked up about 70 posts during yesterday. Started in "Welcome" then moved on to "Nice Pics" :lol:

There used to be a guy on here who literally did nothing but post "welcome" messages. He had a few hundred posts IIRC, all welcoming people to the site. I never did work out what he was trying to achieve, and then one day he vanished altogether.

Forums can sometimes be very 'interesting' places from a psychological point of view.

There used to be a guy on here who literally did nothing but post "welcome" messages. He had a few hundred posts IIRC, all welcoming people to the site. I never did work out what he was trying to achieve, and then one day he vanished altogether.

Forums can sometimes be very 'interesting' places from a psychological point of view.

welcome

I won't say it was that amazing, infact I'd say that it would only work out as 6.89 posts a day!. - Further to that if you filter out any rubbish (Posts without any real content) then it's even less.

the resident "site expert" all subjects covered! only manages 7.87 posts per day so @ 6.89 he aint doing bad.

KW