Registered forum users who don't post

Dunkield

We also have some that have 2 user names(but are daft enough to put similar mugshots on their personal profile) ;)

Perhaps it`s time for a clear out? :lol:

I think that may be good idea H, mainly the ones registered 2 years or more ago - they could be sitting on user names that others may want to use? "stuart" for instance :lol:

Pigeonwatch cyber squatters :lol:

Stuartp;

I must confess stuart, I am the guilty party :*)

Having clicked on I thought it was Gemmas name that I saw and sent a PM..."you are looking as lovely as ever"

Imagine my embarassment when I was answered by a middle aged bloke, ....that was thankful :lol::D:lol:

NTTF

Note to self remember to wear your reading glasses, you dumb *** :)

Stuartp;

I must confess stuart, I am the guilty party :*)

Having clicked on I thought it was Gemmas name that I saw and sent a PM..."you are looking as lovely as ever"

Imagine my embarassment when I was answered by a middle aged bloke, ....that was thankful :lol:  :D  :lol:

NTTF

Note to self remember to wear your reading glasses, you dumb *** :)

Well, well done to you for fessing up NTTF

As I tell the girls at the work 'watch the married ones they are the worst' ??????

And, yes - I am married . . .

hmmmm well it makes sense to duplicate dual id's.

and i reckon some people use the site for information purposes only and there are no rules that state you HAVE to post, now are there? plus, there are some shy **** out there.... not everyone have HUGE GOBS like some of you :lol:

anywho..... i like posting for the humour of it because you lot make me laugh (yes, i AM registered insane). im no tree-hugging anti, but the only thing im likely to shoot is a paper target, tin can or a bottle. :):lol::D