French Burka Ban

pavman

You seem to know a lot of facts :hmm:

There wasn't enough evidence to convict them in court, so yes they are innocent.

How can you say it's a FACT that they were having sex with a minor? They never admitted it and the 'victim' has never been found, so it's never been proven. Therefore not a fact.

This girl was not from the best of backgrounds and the witnesses to the sex encounters refused to give evidence and went into hiding :good: this is why it is fact.

Uk poacher you are the biggest fool I have ever had the misfortune to waste minutes of my life on, that is FACT. I'd bet my left nut that the majority of PW members feel pretty similar to me but daren't voice it because of gimps like you shooting them down and branding them racist.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rock on Mushroom,

Ignore the facts, ignore the fact if people like you actually voted you wouldn't have a muslim council. There must be 400 white people who could have voted to stop it happening or are you saying that out of 29,000 people there are not 400 white people too busy sat on their backsides to get out and vote.

Aye the lazy ******* probably spending their dole :P

You want to re-read my posts nowhere does anything of what you have said feature

Well, here goes by the way, you seem to edit quite a lot don't you?:

Where have I said I'm aggrieved I stated that christmas was all but banned in Nelson, I couldn't give a toss about muslim councils they are only here due to a majority vote/turnout by musies who are a majority in Nelson census or no census. I never said only muslims don't fill out census forms I mentioned whites and illegals. You are an argumentitive ignoramus with a closed mind and a brainwashed state, you don't have a clue what is going on in the real world and all you can do is try to belittle anybody who has a different view point that makes you worse than any BNP or NF ****. Your the sad little apologist type that probably says sorry to every Frenchman for the hundred years war. People like you are the reason this country is in such a state opening the flood gates of immigration and allowing people to transplant their disgustin ideals into our society.

Before you start pointing out silly little statistics check the electorial list for Nelson, the Majority is muslim and even if every white person turned out to vote and a 1/4 of the muslim population did the white vote would still be out numbered. Hence they leave for better areas.

Would just love for you to go there and do a head count :lol: Like you said 10 years old and wiki isn't exactly known for it's total reliability for facts. Do you truley believe that all the Asians fill out the Census even the illegals or even all the white population?? :lol: all your doing is spouting rubbish as per usual! get facts straight as I have already said ;) Christ I've been in houses in Nelson that have contained what can only be described as entire tribes. you go into the centre and it genuinly is spot the white person. I'm not gleeming my information from some cheesy website or blatantly misleading goverment cobblers, I'm taking it from what I see with my own eyes :good:

and I never said just muslims don't fill out the census, don't put words in my mouthand I never said they are the Majority on the electorial role what I said was they are the majority in Nelson.

Government statistics show that in Nelson the total population is 29,000 and only 30% of those are Asian. That is taken from a Cencus that asks people to state their race and religion. You claim that the electoral role show an Asian majority population. The electoral role does not differentiate between race and religion.

If people of any race or religion did not fill out the census forms yet registered to vote in the numbers required to prove your point their would be far more voters than population and I think someone would notice the disparity. This disparity would also show up in education, health and welafare departments.

You claim that the majority Asian population are so numerous that if every white person turned out to vote and only a 1/4 of the Muslims did the whites would still be outvoted. That puts your estimate of the Muslim population as over 80% yet the census information gives the highest proportion of Asians in the Nelson area are in Whitefield, town centre area, and less than 70%. Marsden, another suberb of Nelson has a white population of over 90%.

What you state is utter rubbish.

majority of PW members feel pretty similar to me but daren't voice it because of gimps like you shooting them down and branding them racist.

spot on. or there posts removed by the powers of above :good: i put up a link for a petition

against a mosque being built on a historic site in camberly next door to where our army boys

are passing out today . it was removed :hmm:

This girl was not from the best of backgrounds and the witnesses to the sex encounters refused to give evidence and went into hiding :good: this is why it is fact.

Uk poacher you are the biggest fool I have ever had the misfortune to waste minutes of my life on, that is FACT. I'd bet my left nut that the majority of PW members feel pretty similar to me but daren't voice it because of gimps like you shooting them down and branding them racist.

I often enjoy the verbal tennis that goes on between members on here but -

Mushroom, you are using the classic liberal trump card of self promoting yourself as a spokes person for the vast majority - I can only speak for myself (and not the majority) and request that you bring the 'I' into the equation when attacking another member of this forum. If you want to trade insults, keep them as your own, don't voice your disapporval on behalf of myself (as one of the majoirty) as I neither request or need you to act as a voice for me when I have a perfectly good one myself.

Love to you all :P

Well, here goes by the way, you seem to edit quite a lot don't you?:

Government statistics show that in Nelson the total population is 29,000 and only 30% of those are Asian. That is taken from a Cencus that asks people to state their race and religion. You claim that the electoral role show an Asian majority population. The electoral role does not differentiate between race and religion.

If people of any race or religion did not fill out the census forms yet registered to vote in the numbers required to prove your point their would be far more voters than population and I think someone would notice the disparity. This disparity would also show up in education, health and welafare departments.

You claim that the majority Asian population are so numerous that if every white person turned out to vote and only a 1/4 of the Muslims did the whites would still be outvoted. That puts your estimate of the Muslim population as over 80% yet the census information gives the highest proportion of Asians in the Nelson area are in Whitefield, town centre area, and less than 70%. Marsden, another suberb of Nelson has a white population of over 90%.

What you state is utter rubbish.

Edited to say your nearly as bad as that chap who added me as a friend just so he could say I did it sad I've change nothing bar a couple of spelling mistakes PAL

And your still gleeming info from wiki :lol: :lol: Reread you red highlights lol my statement includes whites, illegals could mean anyone pml

Exactly my point someone has a different opinion than you and you TRY to shoot them down it's taken at least 4 or 5 of you to engage in a battle of wits and you all keep doing is spouting the same cobblers left liberal surrender monkeys :P so glad I'm leaving this country and taking my children to abetter life :good::lol:

Death from Below I represent no-one only my own views but I guarantee I'm not the only one with them, I'm sure they would voice them if they didn't have the likes of you lot branding them racists and bigots. food for thought in this tolerant nation of ours.

Edited by mushroom

Edited to say your nearly as bad as that chap who added me as a friend just so he could say I did it sad I've change nothing bar a couple of spelling mistakes PAL

And your still gleeming info from wiki :lol: :lol: Reread you red highlights lol my statement includes whites, illegals could mean anyone pml

Exactly my point someone has a different opinion than you and you TRY to shoot them down it's taken at least 4 or 5 of you to engage in a battle of wits and you all keep doing is spouting the same cobblers left liberal surrender monkeys :P so glad I'm leaving this country and taking my children to abetter life :good::lol:

Death from Below I represent no-one only my own views but I guarantee I'm not the only one with them, I'm sure they would voice them if they didn't have the likes of you lot branding them racists and bigots. food for thought in this tolerant nation of ours.

'You lot'......Strange that, I don't ever remember labelling you or anyone else as anything like that.

ps, good luck with your move abroad - I hope it's not to Australia or New zealand as I have a fair few friends etc who have done the move and none of them have lasted more than 3 years before they come back.

I represent no-one only my own views but I guarantee I'm not the only one with them, I'm sure they would voice them if they didn't have the likes of you lot branding them racists and bigots. food for thought in this tolerant nation of ours.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a bit ironic? :lol:

Edited by Dr W

Am I the only one who thinks this is a bit ironic? :lol:

Well spotted :lol: :lol:

T'was meant to be seeing as I'm so racist for having an opinion :lol:

By the way "you lot" DFB was referring to you types that pander to every ethnic group etc without a thought for your country or culture :good:

PS it's no OZ or NZ it's Spain then possibly Moscow or Dubai in 12 months so I'll be the one possibly living in a mussie country walking round hand in hand with my gay lover oops how silly of me I will have to conform to their customs won't I if I want to live there :P

possibly Moscow or Dubai in 12 months so I'll be the one possibly living in a mussie country walking round hand in hand with my gay lover oops how silly of me I will have to conform to their customs won't I if I want to live.

I think you mean.

Well spotted :lol: :lol:

T'was meant to be seeing as I'm so racist for having an opinion :lol:

By the way "you lot" DFB was referring to you types that pander to every ethnic group etc without a thought for your country or culture :good:

PS it's no OZ or NZ it's Spain then possibly Moscow or Dubai in 12 months so I'll be the one possibly living in a mussie country walking round hand in hand with my gay lover oops how silly of me I will have to conform to their customs won't I if I want to live there :P

So I am a type that 'pander..................etc'. :huh:

Thanks for the critical overview of my character, you appear to believe you have an angle on it. :hmm:

Moscow is cool (well, parts of it, others make Charlton look like Chelsea). From what I read about Dubai, they're a real tolerant bunch( :no: ) so you should do fine. :yp:

I can only think that the country will grind to a halt, when Mushroom leaves. Who else will post the absolute garbage that he spouts so readily. It's almost become an art form. He makes Black Adder's Baldrick seem positively bright. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our loss is their gain. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes::good: :good:

So I am a type that 'pander..................etc'. :huh:

Thanks for the critical overview of my character, you appear to believe you have an angle on it. :hmm:

Moscow is cool (well, parts of it, others make Charlton look like Chelsea). From what I read about Dubai, they're a real tolerant bunch( :no: ) so you should do fine. :yp:

For goodness sake get over yourself. It was a broad critique of some of the replies within this thread not a personal insult :D

PS thanks for the lonely planet guide :good: I'm not there to enjoy myself or live there permanently, just to make lots of readies and yes I will be conforming all the way apart from kneeling and facing east :lol:

I can only think that the country will grind to a halt, when Mushroom leaves. Who else will post the absolute garbage that he spouts so readily. It's almost become an art form. He makes Black Adder's Baldrick seem positively bright. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our loss is their gain. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes::good: :good:

And you my friend remind somewhat of a chubby Jim royal with an attitude not dissimilar to Alan Partridge :good:

For goodness sake get over yourself. It was a broad critique of some of the replies within this thread not a personal insult :D

PS thanks for the lonely planet guide :good: I'm not there to enjoy myself or live there permanently, just to make lots of readies and yes I will be conforming all the way apart from kneeling and facing east :lol:

No probs, that makes sense as it read like you were attributing your quotes directly at me. I shall take your advice and get over myself. :lol:

wiki quotes it from the official 2001 census ;)

You mean the one that can't be trusted? Whereas the Electoral Role is a much more accurate means of recognising race and religion even though it only contains names and addresses :rolleyes:

I'd bet my left nut that the majority of PW members feel pretty similar to me

I've watched this thread with great interest, I feel if to many members got involved it would most likely be locked.

The above quote by Mushroom, I would think likely.....we haven't many dressed in trick or treat clothing up our way yet,

but I've never spoken to anyone up here who differs from the opinion that Mushroom has.