Make it stop

Blunderbuss

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it - think the coverage has been excellent. Got on the projector screen and party food on the table, tea and scones for later. The choir and music from the Westminster was fantastic.

God bless the pair of them.

All the best to them both, I don't envy them their life in the spotlight. long live the monarchy - I have lived in both republican and autocracy countries, and there is something about the old monarchies that makes countries special. :good:

I went and paid a friend for the 20g O/U I've bought off him first thing, Was suprised and dissapointed to see how few flags/banners/ or bunting was about, apparently there's something on today?

This afternoon, the Police including Armed and Dogs have been all over my estate like ants, the Police helicopter's been overhead best part the afternoon, (did briefly disappear, maybe for a refuel) According to the guy who came door to door there's been a report of a little girl being dragged along by a guy who's description matches that of the local flasher who exposed himself to my son and two of his friends in the woods & parkland just a couple of weeks ago :angry:

Decided under the circumstances not to have a plinking session in the garden with the air rifle. :no:

God bless them, ive just got back from a 230 mile drive so missed it but just seen some highlights.

What a great event well done all involved especially the services who looked great as always!

Too many grumpy **** and commies on the site! Give it a rest you wingers! :lol:

How good did Jerusalem sound on the radio!!!

Shippy

"Make it stop" alright, what a load of rubbish.

Sure you can tell her Glorious Majesty when she visits next month. Make sure your dog run is clean in case she calls round for a visit :good:

Edited by dazza

I did relent a bit and listen to it on the radio whilst tinkering in the garage :blush::). Despite getting a bit grumpy about the inability to escape the coverage on every channel for what seems like weeks, on the day itself it's fine. I am very pro Monarchy and do wish them well, just not too fussed about weddings and frippery!

Edited by Blunderbuss