• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Provisional monies raised are:

£1110 - entry fees

£1006 - just giving

£1320 - raffle

£3436 - Total

There are about 4 topics running on the shoot, but this one seems as good as any for me to post.

First of all, THANK YOU, everyone for making the day what it was. Whether you shot, gave raffle donations, bought raffle tickets, or sponsored through JustGiving. It's a great total we've raised and with Gram71's last minute additions it sounds like we will easily exceed £3,500 which I'm sure will make a real difference at Orchid.

Beyond this I'd like to thank everyone who gave support, and advice for the event. There are four people who I would like to extend particular thanks, and these are the topic starter and general web expert - Petethegeek - for setting up and maintaining the PW Charity Shoot website, which has been a brilliant easy to use resource for the NvS Charity Shoot. In this he was assisted by nickbeardo who also did a brilliant job as caller for the raffle. Nicky T for his support, suggestions, and the stunning April Fool thread which directly raised hundreds of pounds on JustGiving. Finally, I would like to reserve my special thanks to ME. ME's masterminding and organisation (with able assistants) of the Pigeon Watch Charity Shoot in 2010, has started an excellent annual event, which Pigeon Watch is very proud to support.

Moray - my ancestry, but a tad far to travel me thinks

I only wish they would post some pictures of the layout, the Essex Mafia would have nose bleeds climbing to the skeet layout never mind the highest stand :lol:

I only wish they would post some pictures of the layout, the Essex Mafia would have nose bleeds climbing to the skeet layout never mind the highest stand :lol:

They wouldn't even make it out of the whiskey trail :lol::

Edited by Bigweed

I should have an extra couple of hundred bills by the end of the month to add to this, sponsorship etc, my eldest went round the offices at Aviva with a sponsor form and a poo encrusted stick, plus afew friends/ relatives are kindly donating too, i've asked them to donate directly to orchid and mark the payment PW clay shoot...

just wondering, who won what?

I won oldest Gun used !!

i would like to add the soap dodgers in my car needed a wash , and the fat ol sow slobering in the front cracked the windscreen with his decibel snoring ! :o

only joking .

great day and cant wait for next year when the norfolk boys will shine threw !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh and happy birthday dan for saturday !! :birthday:

Hi all,

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Teal and Sporting Targets for organising a fantastic days shooting. It was great to catch up with old friends and bust a few clays in the process (though not as many as I should've!)

Cheers!