PW Charity Shoot 2011...........

Catamong

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good pictures Cat, some really handsome shooters there :)

Pity no one set up the team picture at the end either side of the PW banner, we are all guilty of not doing that :blush:

The big fella in picture 5 looks like he is giving me a proper hard stare :lol:

Bit of help required please, I only took one photo, it was of the number one squad in every way, Squad No.1 and first overall (highest squad score) and, if I may say, could have won the best dressed squad if you discount the Rab C Nesbitt look alike :lol::lol::lol:

Anyhoo, the photo is in jpeg format and I need advice as to how to re-size it to enable me to post it up? Any advise gratefully received.

Mr Potter

Bit of help required please, I only took one photo, it was of the number one squad in every way, Squad No.1 and first overall (highest squad score) and, if I may say, could have won the best dressed squad if you discount the Rab C Nesbitt look alike :lol::lol::lol:

Anyhoo, the photo is in jpeg format and I need advice as to how to re-size it to enable me to post it up? Any advise gratefully received.

Mr Potter

Cheeky ****

Stick it on Imageshack and it'll get resized automatically.

Otherwise resize it in Windows Photo Editor or Paint or Photoshop or whatever photo thingey you have on your PC. They always have a "Resize" option.

Failing that email it to me and I'll get it sorted innit :P

Edited by Chard

Cheeky ****

Stick it on Imageshack and it'll get resized automatically.

Otherwise resize it in Windows Photo Editor or Paint or Photoshop or whatever photo thingey you have on your PC. They always have a "Resize" option.

Failing that email it to me and I'll get it sorted innit :P

Thanks Rab, I'll give that a go tonight (sounds straightforward but bear in mind I'm a practicing Luddite)

Brother Potter

Microsoft picture manager is your best friend

or email it to me ************ and I will do it for you

Photobucket will auto re size it ;)

Edited by nickbeardo
please do not post private contact details - use the PM system

Pete(t)hegeek,

Are the pictures going to be collated and stuck on the website?

That is certainly my intention. I had hoped to get started on it already, but I got distracted into assisting with some issues pertaining to temporal semantics.

Hopefully by/over the weekend I will be soliciting permission to copy, submissions and captions.

Luddite reporting in :yes::yes:

I've successfully resized the photo (I think) but now I need help on posting it. Thanks for the offers to do it for me but I'll never learn if I do that now will I :no::no:

I had already printed off the "how to post pictures" topic but I think that was the forum before it was up-dated a while ago??

I can attach file to e-mails etc but when I open a reply window in this thread to post this accursed picture I cannot find the bloody attach or browse function.

Any help?

A very dis-spirited Mr Potter

I've successfully resized the photo (I think) but now I need help on posting it. Thanks for the offers to do it for me but I'll never learn if I do that now will I :no::no:

I had already printed off the "how to post pictures" topic but I think that was the forum before it was up-dated a while ago??

I can attach file to e-mails etc but when I open a reply window in this thread to post this accursed picture I cannot find the bloody attach or browse function.

Any help?

It's your age :blush: It gets worse, wait till you catch me up. from Auntie ;)

Any help?

Assuming the photos are stored on your PC.

Go to "Add Reply"

Type any text you want.

Then go to bottom of the box to "Attachments", click on "Browse", find your pictures, click on the picture to select it, click on "Open" , then click on "Attach this file".

Then go back to "Browse" and select the next picture, etc.

Finally click on "Add Reply" and all will be well............hopefully.

Any help?

This forum doesn't have direct uploads enabled.

So how about you can start a new topic in Sporting Pictures (which does) and then PtG can grab it from there?

I had better be a good picture after all this :lol:

:blush:

Bigweed that's so funny :lol::lol::lol::lol: but only because it's true!!

Good luck with the skeet

Mr Potter

Here it is - copied over from Mr Potter's posting in Sporting Pictures

post-478-0-70182100-1305238534.jpg

The miscreants are, from L to R - Poontang, ME, Bigweed, Chard, Markio and Mr Potter

Think i need to get a ******* hat :o

Edited by Bigweed