saturdays bag!!

john12

Well as i write this i am so happy.As some of you may have seen from my previous posts i have been giving crow shooting a go.This is something that i had never done before.

It started when i was asked if i could try an control the numbers that where digging a carrot field up,an that was it i loved it.So yesterday i was out again.With the new flocked decoys i had got a flapper and two floaters.Arrived at the field to see the most i had on a field,set up in a thick hedge with the wind blowing left to right and it started well plenty of birds about but none would come near.After about a hour of this and only 4 in the bag i took the flapper and floaters down this had the affect with birds now coming into the pattern.

Over the next few hour managed to hit some missed many more but ended the day with 118 in the bang and 5 pigeons this is the biggest bag i have ever had never shot over 100 before on pigeons never mind the blacks,sorry if i have gone on abit but was just so happy roll on next weekend think i will be leaving the new toys at home and just taking the decoys. :yes:

post-20591-0-74153300-1306079892.jpg

Well as i write this i am so happy.As some of you may have seen from my previous posts i have been giving crow shooting a go.This is something that i had never done before.

It started when i was asked if i could try an control the numbers that where digging a carrot field up,an that was it i loved it.So yesterday i was out again.With the new flocked decoys i had got a flapper and two floaters.Arrived at the field to see the most i had on a field,set up in a thick hedge with the wind blowing left to right and it started well plenty of birds about but none would come near.After about a hour of this and only 4 in the bag i took the flapper and floaters down this had the affect with birds now coming into the pattern.

Over the next few hour managed to hit some missed many more but ended the day with 118 in the bang and 5 pigeons this is the biggest bag i have ever had never shot over 100 before on pigeons never mind the blacks,sorry if i have gone on abit but was just so happy roll on next weekend think i will be leaving the new toys at home and just taking the decoys. :yes:

WELL SHOT,it,s great when it all go's right!