Pigeon Watch Poloshirts - 2nd Chance!

Teal

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These shirts look really good - the group that I shoot with regularly (Fair Clay Targets member: Hitclays) met up with some guys from around the county of Norfolk and even a couple of adventurous ones from over the border in Suffolk today for an excellent Flush.

To see a number of members togged out in their polo shirts presents a very positive image of us as a group and I was just wondering whether you would consider personalising them so that member names are added above or below the logo? It's surprising how different the wearer can look from their forum ID!

Just a thought but I thought it worth mentioning - another couple of quid would make everyone readily identifiable to fellow members.

Keep up the good work - this is a great forum with some top-hole members :good:

Thanks everyone for the orders so far, looks like I will have quite a bit more packaging to do! The order will be placed tomorrow so if there are any late orders you have until 9am tomorrow to get the order in, or you will miss out!

Great - thanks, you just made it! Payment is now closed as I've now placed the polo shirt order with the clothing company. All being well I should have them in about 10 days and will then start to ship them out ASAP! :good:

Great - thanks, you just made it! Payment is now closed

Ah ******, I got one in the recent order, it's great but it's _very_ green, I would have

definitely bought a navy one this time but we've been on holiday for the last two weeks

and I've only just got i'net access.

If anyone wants a (probably, I can't remember for sure) XL green one just let me know.

Proceeds to GOSH.

Nial.

Just as an update - the poloshirts arrived this afternoon! So I will package as many of them up tomorrow as I can, and the remainder on Wednesday. So you should have them by the end of the week!

However, unfortunately, there was one poloshirt (White Medium) missing from the order, and also one XL green, which when I checked seemed to have a problem with the stitching. I am getting these two re-done and resent to me. I have been advised that this will take a further 10 days - sorry for the two people affected by this.

Just as an update - the poloshirts arrived this afternoon! So I will package as many of them up tomorrow as I can, and the remainder on Wednesday. So you should have them by the end of the week!

However, unfortunately, there was one poloshirt (White Medium) missing from the order, and also one XL green, which when I checked seemed to have a problem with the stitching. I am getting these two re-done and resent to me. I have been advised that this will take a further 10 days - sorry for the two people affected by this.

Medium, XL doesn't matter what colour neither of those are mine, I got the first twinges of carpal tunnel syndrome just typing the X's on my order :lol:

A very generously proportioned Mr Potter