Weirdest Things you have found

M.I.A

when i was a teenager walking to work one snowy morning and found a gold ladies ring,on my return home that night i pulled the ring out of my pocket and gave it to my mam ,who then told me it had her initials on it, after mam died years later i passed the ring onto my daughter whom also had the same initials : :hmm:

when i was 11 me and a mate found a old hammer gun under a old pigeon loft with a box of shells :blink: so i dont what any lad would do.....loaded it..lain on the ground witht he stock on the floor and me squinting up it and shot a seagull :blink: :blink:

or once i had built a wall on the fell and was looking at it a few weeks later to look for fallen stones whan i saw 2 women sqating over a big rock haveing a dump together :huh: i just passed and said morning lol

Worked in a house were i needed to lift floor boards in there son's bedroom only to find a load of bras and knickers :blink: needed to get where they were so asked the customer for a bag for them to ask why ? rather than explain i showed them the problem :lol:

All i remember was the words the dirty little ****** :yp:

Four years ago on the shoot that I 'keeper we came across a dead body whilst blanking a double hedge in.

Apparently the poor chap had 'escaped' from a home 5 miles away and frozen to death in the ditch.

The police were really good about it and let me carry on with the shoot....they did however confiscate the stick

that one of the beaters 'poked' the body with to see if it was still alive.

I found a body of a man washed up on the foreshore whilst out on a wild goose chase.He'd apprently had enough of life and jumped in the river about two months earlier.

A bit later in the same year found a horse washed up about 50 yards from where the guy washed up.

Edited by mr smith

When I was a kid I went to the beach at Sheerness and in amongst the shore defence rocks near the docks found what looked like a giant millipede. It was about 7 inches long and moved like lightning.

Also when I was in the RN we found the nicely bloated body of a spanish trawlerman who had been swept overboard during a storm 4 or 5 days earlier. There were fish everywhere and when we got him on the flight deck it was clear why, they had certainly been busy :sick:

I work on the railway, a few years back I was repairing a signal near Ampthill tunnel in Bedfordshire, from the signal I saw a dead deer on the bank, we went over to take a look as it did not seem quite right, turned it over and said '**** me it's a kangaroo !', it was in fact a dead Wallaby, I was told they live wild in Beds, Herts and Bucks after escaping from Whipsnade Zoo.

Edited by onefulham

me and my mate pulled into a gateway of a field of peas we were going to shoot last year and when we got out we could hear a faint buzzing. when we looked there was a love egg hanging in the bush. my mate got it out the hedge and had a sniff of it and said "this aint been here long" he didnt think it was so funny when i told him there was a gay dogging site just down the road and that it had probley just come out some poofs ***.also when i was at school me and another mate were fishing chigboro in the summer holidays we were having a walk round to find a spot to fish we walked into a seculeded swim and strait into a woman squatting down having a slash.she dident even flinch she was in full flow and didnt even try to stop she just smiled we both went red and got out of there as quick as we could.

• 5 months later...

Just been having a good laugh at this thread.

I have a house I rent out to tenants and last weekend was redecorating one of the bedrooms ready for new tenants to move in. Theres this massive cupboard there which I had to move out of the way in order to paint the wall behind it. So, im dragging this cupboard out and spot something behind it. I initially think its some sort of dogs toy. Anyway, turned out to be a massive vibrator, shaped like corn on the cob. God knows how it got there, can only assume previous tenant threw it on top of the cupboard and it must have fell down the back.

Worst bit was i left it on the floor whilst i started painting and low & behold the missus`s parents decide to pop in to say hello. Luckily I managed to quickly hide the dildo before they saw it else it could have been a bit of an awkward moment....

WW2 shell by a gate post near the house when I was eight. It was rammed down aginst the post to steady it and had come loose as the post rotted. I put it on my co-cart and took it home. Mother found me behind the shed dropping heavy flints onto it trying to break it open to see what it was. She rang the police and they turned up with a bomb disposal unit from Blandford camp.

It turned out to be an unfired practise shell minus the case, filled with concrete and quite harmless.

Box of hand grenades in a cave system in Slovenia. The same day the other party found a headless body in a streamway leading into another cave system, turned out he'd gone missing in the winter some 10 miles from where he was found. Been washed down stream in the melt water. Quite an eventful trip, that one.