I would like to report a sad loss.

CZ550Kevlar

i`m sad to report that i have somehow lost my Jack Pyke fleece hat, i`ve had it for ages and i always have it with me when it`s cold but now i can`t find it and can`t find another, it feels like i have lost a major piece of my equipment.

What makes it even worse is that it was a present from my daughter, she picked it up in a shop because it matched my other gear.

I also morn a lost official real tree hat lost on the marsh, I cannot find another. It was the dogs fault though I sent him in for it and he picked it up realised it wasn't something feathered and dropped it back in the sea which was very choppy !!!

lost an old barbour waxed cotton bush hat a few years ago. I had had it since a teenager and it had all my woodcock pin feathers in the band. I thought I had lost it on the marsh so called the wildfowling warden and also the warden of the bird nearby reserve in case it turned up on the footpath.

Two years later I was cutting across a wheat field on my shoot when I saw it, three quarters buried. But on pulling it out of the earth I saw that it had been ploughed and disced a couple of times and was beyond revival. RIP.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:- By some small miracle my Daughter has managed to find my oak cammo hat!! My wife and i had looked everywhere and just by chance my daughter found it in the utility room i have no idea where, i`m now a very happy bunny as i now can go to the allotment or out shooting and have a warm dry head.

I am complete once again.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:- By some small miracle my Daughter has managed to find my oak cammo hat!! My wife and i had looked everywhere and just by chance my daughter found it in the utility room i have no idea where, i`m now a very happy bunny as i now can go to the allotment or out shooting and have a warm dry head.

I am complete once again.

Only until you forget where you put it again :D :D