Time spent of PW.

Boromir

Just looked at Henry d's post count which is coming upto 15000. So I thought if he spent an average of 1 minute writing each post it adds upto 250 hours or 10.41 days if my calculations are right. And thats just a minute a post, so it will be much more than that really and well much more time looking through and reading the posts, sending and receiving pms etc.

So do you people think you should spend that time somewhere like going hunting or going out with the wife, or are you happy to sit on your butt in front of a computer?

I also dread to think the total amount of time kids spend on xbox's and PS computers today as well.

Just a thought and sorry HD for using you as an example. :good:

If I never actually met up with anyone off here or didn't make any real world friends from here, then yes I would be one of the saddest people on the planet (but maybe not on the forum :lol: )

If someone told me I had spent the last 5 years spending a total of 10 days interacting with my friends... Well the answer would be "oh is that all? ;)

Bizarrely, I reckon it's been time well spent [and queue group hug]

Edited by Mungler

It may be a long time to be posting on a forum and maybe that dont count reading through the posts and PM's to other members. I can only think of one thing worse...sitting on a forum and picking out some random guy, calculating just how many days, minutes and seconds that random guy has been sat there passing on tips to some and getting views of others :lol:

While Lisa is watching all the soap **** on the telly I have my laptop open on here or reptile forums..and i cant be accused of being antisocial!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Same sort of thing with me,if she is watching more dross on the tv i just get the lap top out and flit between here and other forums or scan through the bay :good:

So maybe 'henryds' wife watches a lot of dross :hmm:

H was a moderator which ramps your post count up massively just doing day to day stuff.

Mungler touched on what I think is relevant about spending time on forums like this. So here is a question for you, if PW went tomorrow how many people you have met on.here would you stay in contact with? I can think of at least 15 or so, do for me that means it had been time well spent.

I wasnt picking on H, I just used his figure as an example. I didnt mean to come over like pw is a waste of time, as people say its a great forum for meeting people, I also like the yearly charity shoot that we have which hopefully I can attend one year. Also got one of my dogs from here which I wont forget as I have had some good memories.

So Im sorry trying to type or speak what I mean is not my strongest bits. :good: