Double figure foxing

garyb

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a cracking night you had lads out of intrest were any of the foxes lamp shy they must surely be town foxes getting dumpet on your land .we have the same problem here with them being brought out here from the town and dumped for us to shoot them .my pal a keeper has shot 65+ so far since july and in years past had 15-20 in the same time period and they mostly seem to be town foxes he shoots

Well they got their revenge last night!

We had our beaters day yesterday and things got messy up the pub afterwards, and I didn't get home till gone midnight, forgot to put my chickens away, and old Charlie had a field day :sly:

Thankfully my neighbour heard the racket and manage to chase him off and shut away 4 chickens, but not before he killed 3 of my Light Sussex cockrals :sly:

Guess where i'll be sitting up tonight :yp:

Well they got their revenge last night!

We had our beaters day yesterday and things got messy up the pub afterwards, and I didn't get home till gone midnight, forgot to put my chickens away, and old Charlie had a field day :sly:

Thankfully my neighbour heard the racket and manage to chase him off and shut away 4 chickens, but not before he killed 3 of my Light Sussex cockrals :sly:

Guess where i'll be sitting up tonight :yp:

dirty b*********s my mates a farmer and he (charlie) got in his chicken pen and killed all of his and didn't take one :angry: they just do it for fun! a few years ago now and he even killed the massive black cockerel named rocky...he payed though don't think he didn't pay!

Edited by tomhw100

Bloody foxes! you've gotta hand it to them, I was sat up on my deck over looking the fields waiting for Charlie to come back for the rest of my chooks.

I'd staked out one of the slain from last night and bang on 9.30 there he was out in the field heading for the bait at 70 yards, bang! job done or so I thought? 30 mins later I catch a glimpse of something below me in the hedge, then I hear some clambering, next thing I catch sight of her climbing up on my compost heap right in front of me (Gary & Beardo will know exactly where this ****** was coming) anyway my heart was thumping, I let the safety off so quietly and let her have it at a full 14" away from the muzzle :o

Not even Gary could miss this one :lol:

Hopefully thats the end of them for a while, but somehow I doubt it :no:

what a cracking night out, I'd suggest its probably not the RSPCA as even they aren't stupid enough to dump that many in one place. Its more likely that you have the first green spot for some london pestie to release his catch. Has two perks for him his customers often just want the problem gone and the second is he doesn't have to dispose of bodies if they run away. Still provides some sport even if they eat the occasional chook :oops:

Bloody foxes! you've gotta hand it to them, I was sat up on my deck over looking the fields waiting for Charlie to come back for the rest of my chooks.

I'd staked out one of the slain from last night and bang on 9.30 there he was out in the field heading for the bait at 70 yards, bang! job done or so I thought? 30 mins later I catch a glimpse of something below me in the hedge, then I hear some clambering, next thing I catch sight of her climbing up on my compost heap right in front of me (Gary & Beardo will know exactly where this ****** was coming) anyway my heart was thumping, I let the safety off so quietly and let her have it at a full 14" away from the muzzle :o

Not even Gary could miss this one :lol:

Hopefully thats the end of them for a while, but somehow I doubt it :no:

See you like long range shooting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: