Ouija board

Doc Holliday

For me.. The bible has about as much credibility as the latest Racing Post.

Both works of fiction, as are ghosts, ghouls and headless people driving horse drawn carts through the night.

A load of nonsense.

:good: Just about sums it up for me too.Far too busy getting on with the REAL world to bother with any fantasy ones.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fires of hell don`t come before death and judgement, surely a man of your intellect would know that?

Mmm yes good point...so no actual consequences until you are dead and can't come back to tell anyone...

Unless you return to tell your story via, say....a ouija board!

Surely that makes them a good thing, then? :good::lol:

I am terribly confused. (before you say it Henry...don't!) :lol:

In my youth this was a popular thing in the area i am from , me and a a few mates decided to see if there was any truth in it all , on that note we set out at midnight on a full moon and did a oujie board on a tomb stone in a grave yard on a grave that was dated 1700 and something . you would have thought that something would have happened given all the circumstances . nothing happened it is a load of mumbo jumbo rubbish !!

In my youth this was a popular thing in the area i am from , me and a a few mates decided to see if there was any truth in it all , on that note we set out at midnight on a full moon and did a oujie board on a tomb stone in a grave yard on a grave that was dated 1700 and something . you would have thought that something would have happened given all the circumstances . nothing happened it is a load of mumbo jumbo rubbish !!

Exactly fella,biggest heap of **** for the gullible.No way would i have done it on a fullmoon though,way too **** scared of the werewolves.

so me and some mates decided to have a go last night. was really weird, I was hoping for zozo but we got something called Zuul instead. Zuul fortold the coming of a being called gozer the gozerian and then asked us to choose its form!!!

it got a bit freaky so we stopped.

I am going to the library to look up the names in tobins spirit guide later today.

so me and some mates decided to have a go last night. was really weird, I was hoping for zozo but we got something called Zuul instead. Zuul fortold the coming of a being called gozer the gozerian and then asked us to choose its form!!!

it got a bit freaky so we stopped.

I am going to the library to look up the names in tobins spirit guide later today.

Is that like the Wisden Almanack for demon botherers? Cool :good: Is it like top trumps where my demon eats more souls than yours so I win?

Edited by Blunderbuss

Mmm yes good point...so no actual consequences until you are dead and can't come back to tell anyone...

Unless you return to tell your story via, say....a ouija board! Or you get told the consequences beforehand and the resultant destiny is by your own hand?

Surely that makes them a good thing, then? :good::lol:As good a thing as heroin or capitalism <_<

I am terribly confused. (before you say it Henry...don't!) :lol:

Well, for the record, I'm a curious kind a guy and although a lot of what I read when I was younger was taken with a pinch of salt I'm going to keep an open mind and look forward to doing it when the person in question who suggested it comes back from NZ.

When I was at college, one guy there told us about when his friends did one (he wasn't actually there so credibilty it waning already). Not sure how many were there but they got it to work and took turns asking questions. When it came round to this guys mate he asked it "Is Jesus Christ our Saviour?". Like someone else said on here, the glass shattered and this guy got thrown back out of his chair, puking all over the place. Turns out one of his legs also got broken but you know how these urban myths tend to snowball.

I don't think I know of anyone who has actually done one where they can freely say about some freaky/scary stuff that happened as a direct result other than "Ooh, I felt a bit strange" or "I felt a bit cold". Nonetheless, I shall be sure to end it suitably. I did't read up on the Occult without forming one or two theories about certain things so I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'll be sure to let you know what happened as and when we get around to it.

Many years ago when I was at college we tried one when we came back from the bar (Not P~~~~~, I hasten to add). The college was a catholic one and every room in the hall of residence had a holy picture on the wall. We used the glass from the picture to do it. We had knicked a wine glass from the bar and settled down to have a go. Someone asked it a question, "Who is God?" At that the glass shattered. When I say shattered I meal like an old windscreen, into millions of tiny bits. The glass was a Paris goblet and when you drop one it will break but into reconiseable bits. This was like a windscreen. You couldn't recognise any bit.

The college was in Strawberry Hill, Twickenham and the old building used to belong to Horrace Walpole of the Hellfire Club, so its got history. I myself have seen pictures of the crucifiction bleeding from the wound in the side. It's a real spooky place.

Do I believe in the supernatural? Yes, I believe there are some things we cannot explain and my experience tells me NOT TO MESS WITH IT.

When we first married HID wanted to live in Canewden in Essex. This is supposed to be the witch capital of the UK. So much so that the police used to seal off the vilage on Halloween night. I don't know if they still do it.

WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T MESS WITH THE OCCULT IT COULD COME BACK AND BITE YOU.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Uncle Albert.

While working in a Garage many years ago my workmates and I having grown fed up of playing darts every lunch hour decided to make our own board. After many days of playing and completely hooked (I myself sat one out one day ) and watched the others, and at the same time was eating my sandwiches. Phil asked the question ..... What is death? Like a flash ...answer ..In Life we are in death. Brians question ...Are you powerful? Answer....extremely. Brian...prove it. Now I can only tell you what I witnessed, that glass never moved one iota yet exploded shattering fragments of glass around the room hitting everyone. Having gained his composure one workmate smashed the board and threw it in our heating boiler.

Well I have to say this is a better read than endless "What gun should I buy" threads :good:

For my part I've never tried a Ouija board & probably never will 'cos I can't really be ***** to ponce around. But a couple of weird (Spooky, for want of a better word) things have happened in my near 50 years existance that I can't explain so on that basis

I'd not dismiss it out of hand.

Well, 'twas a dark and stormy night........! :lol:

It's not an epic story but a few years ago we were renting an old house while waiting for a house purchase to complete. It was quite old having been converted from stables years before. Anyway two of the bedrooms were used but the third was just used as a dumping ground to store the stuff we didn't need day to day.

The day in question was a nice warm summers day, Tee shirt weather, and I decided to take the hound for a decent walk and so needed my walking boots. These were in the built in wardrobe in the spare room. So up I go with dog bouncig around behind me all excited 'cos he knew it was ride in the car time.

I'm in the room rummaging around in the bottom of the wardrobe when all of a sudden the room turned ******* freezing. I mean this happened in an instant! The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and it felt horrible! Well, I backed out of the wardrobe sharpish & stood up but nothing to see just felt like I really didn't want to be there. As soon as I was out of the room the feeling went way & the rest of the house as fine. The dog had disappeared down stairs and gone into his bed in the kitchen which was not like him at all. He was really quiet for a while but cheered up on his walk (I made do with trainers).

It never happened again after that but the old hound never followed either of us into that room like he had before & I kept out of it as much as I could.

That's all that happened. Like I said, not an epic.

When we first married HID wanted to live in Canewden in Essex. This is supposed to be the witch capital of the UK. So much so that the police used to seal off the vilage on Halloween night. I don't know if they still do it.

They do or they did up to a couple of years ago let you through if you were of certain age & not up to micheif, other police vehicles would patrol the village but not go near St Nic's church.

Well, 'twas a dark and stormy night........! :lol:

It's not an epic story but a few years ago we were renting an old house while waiting for a house purchase to complete. It was quite old having been converted from stables years before. Anyway two of the bedrooms were used but the third was just used as a dumping ground to store the stuff we didn't need day to day.

The day in question was a nice warm summers day, Tee shirt weather, and I decided to take the hound for a decent walk and so needed my walking boots. These were in the built in wardrobe in the spare room. So up I go with dog bouncig around behind me all excited 'cos he knew it was ride in the car time.

I'm in the room rummaging around in the bottom of the wardrobe when all of a sudden the room turned ******* freezing. I mean this happened in an instant! The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and it felt horrible! Well, I backed out of the wardrobe sharpish & stood up but nothing to see just felt like I really didn't want to be there. As soon as I was out of the room the feeling went way & the rest of the house as fine. The dog had disappeared down stairs and gone into his bed in the kitchen which was not like him at all. He was really quiet for a while but cheered up on his walk (I made do with trainers).

It never happened again after that but the old hound never followed either of us into that room like he had before & I kept out of it as much as I could.

That's all that happened. Like I said, not an epic.

Are you sure you hadn't stumbled into the walk in freezer? :lol: