UFOs, big cats, ghosts, conspiracies, fairys at the bottom of the gard

Blunderbuss

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We believe you are quite right to feel stupid in fact you should feel very very very stupid !!!!!

I really enjoy an intellectually challenging debate. Sadly this isn't one of those. If slinging insults like a 5 year old is the best you can do then it's not worth my effort. Sweet dreams.

If you had read my previous post you will

see i dont believe that man has been on the moon so i cannot answer

your inane question ,But if you insist i will have a go "perhaps they fired it up there with a catapult.

(that was a joke blunderbuss ,just in case you t

hink i am being serious again :lol:

PS I do believe that the holocaust happened ive been to austwitz

Why is my question inane? It's about serious scientific work and cuts to the core of what we were 'discussing'. The real reason you've not answered it, as well you know, despite being asked repeatedly, is because it provides cast iron proof that your bonkers theory is well, bonkers :yes:

The mark of a true conspiracy theorist. Believe a few rumours and half baked ideas from some dark corners of the internet, but blatantly ignore solid facts if they debunk your wacko theories.

Found out :yes:

Why is my question inane? It's about serious scientific work and cuts to the core of what we were 'discussing'. The real reason you've not answered it, as well you know, despite being asked repeatedly, is because it provides cast iron proof that your bonkers theory is well, bonkers :yes:

The mark of a true conspiracy theorist. Believe a few rumours and half baked ideas from some dark corners of the internet, but blatantly ignore solid facts if they debunk your wacko theories.

Found out :yes:

I think the real reason he (they) won't answer the question is that they know something we don't, and there is secret group of ex-presidents, Jewish business men and Elvis in a Lancaster bomber under the sea of tranquility. They got there on the first real moon landing, done as we know by Wallace and Gromit. The 'mirror' is really an alien space camera sending information about us to the Clangers.

TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW!

I think the real reason he (they) won't answer the question is that they know something we don't, and there is secret group of ex-presidents, Jewish business men and Elvis in a Lancaster bomber under the sea of tranquility. They got there on the first real moon landing, done as we know by Wallace and Gromit. The 'mirror' is really an alien space camera sending information about us to the Clangers.

TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW!

:lol: I was with you till you brought the Clangers into it. Now that's just silly!

On the big cat subject :unsure: read an article in the paper the other day and a few have been shot in the UK and ireland although not recently. Saying that if they where released when the dangerous wild animals act came into force in 1976 it did well as it was only shot in 1991. It said the cat was an adult lynx.

On the big cat subject :unsure: read an article in the paper the other day and a few have been shot in the UK and ireland although not recently. Saying that if they where released when the dangerous wild animals act came into force in 1976 it did well as it was only shot in 1991. It said the cat was an adult lynx.

Yep Lynx shot by the RUC in 1996. It had escaped from a private collection and was wearing a collar.

The Abrahamic religions seem to be exercises in terrifying people into doing as they're told. I agree with the late Peter Hitchens: what kind of loving God deliberately creates us sick and then commands us to be well on pain of damnation.

Sows how much you and Hitchens know, mankind was created perfect then sin came to tempt and man fell cf Gen 3.

This is true but may also apply to anyone else too. Take for example the 'Out of Africa' timeline of human evolution. Once this theory was established, any evidence supporting it was accepted by anthropologists with minimal question but anything that cast doubt on it was ignored. There are 'human ancestors' in current books showing our evolutionary line that are known to be outright misidentifications, or questionable at best, but taking them out threatens to bring down the whole house of cards. So evidence that modern humans were in America, for example, far before we supposedly left Africa is disregarded and those who find and promote this evidence are shut out and shouted down.

It does apply to everyone, hence why I am a sceptic, however in the case of the moon landings being faked I have seen plausible and believable answers to dismiss the conspiracy theorists ‘proof’ it was faked. I have yet to see a conspiracy theorist go through all the evidence that it happened and disprove those, so on the balance of the evidence I have seen, it happened.

I am not saying every conspiracy is wrong, I would have to evaluate each one, but each one I have took an interested in has been the same, look at all the evidence available and on balance, the conspiracy theorists are wrong and guilty of confirmation bias.

If they weren’t guilty of this then their conspiracy would probably have been proven and it would no longer be considered a conspiracy but fact.

Do you have an answer to the question of the loving god creating people sick etc.?

It's an un-winnable argument. You can't prove there is no God, Henry can't prove there is, and neither of you ( or anyone else ) can claim that if there was a God you would have the intellect to understand his plan.

You write about your logic, but how can it be logical to deny the existence of something that, if it existed, would be capable of making itself invisible to you ?

Atheism is just as illogical as religion.

but how can it be logical to deny the existence of something that, if it existed, would be capable of making itself invisible to you

Using that argument, if I told you I knew there was an invisible owl/otter hybrid with nan breads for wings hovering a foot above your head, it would be illogical for you to deny it?

Using that argument, if I told you I knew there was an invisible owl/otter hybrid with nan breads for wings hovering a foot above your head, it would be illogical for you to deny it?

Speaking of nan breads, I once had a chicken Tarka. It's like a chicken vindaloo.....

....only Otter.