Crime Watch UK

pavman

I like to keep up with the times, and enjoy programmes of news and natural history and generally like to take in crime watch UK, as they often expose a scam or too we all ought know about.

However I have noticed for some time now all the wanted baddies or CC TV Pics are far removed from when I first started watching some years ago.

Gone are the hoods such as John Smith and Pete Jones, it's all Abdul and Mohammed from Birmingham and London!

Now either the programme makers are unduly biased in highlighting crimes committed by ethnics or, Enock Powell had it right all along

P.S If they bring back capital punishment I would like to head up the PW firing squad to help rid society of some of the scum on show

I am with old Enock :good:

pavman

P.S If they bring back capital punishment I would like to head up the PW firing squad to help rid society of some of the scum on show

pavman

Good idea and sound thoughts. Trouble is with your shooting abilities we'd never get rid of them :good:

Thats right go ahead and jest why dont you, I make an **** at clays so as not to show the boys up and look what happens when I play Mr nice, never again I say never again :good:

Its a pity that Enoch Powell is mainly remembered for his "Rivers of Blood" speech, he spoke very articulately on many subjects and was a great politician.

Same old thing in this country somebody gets up on their hind legs and tells the truth and the do-gooders descend on them like a ton of bricks.Poor old Enoch got shovelled off to Ireland to shut him up. Country is knackered and we don,t seem to have anybody with the balls to get up and go for it big time.

At one time, when I was in Selly Oak, back in '70, I met a guy called Aziz from who claimed to be his boyfriend.

Not saying its true but Aziz certainly sat on the other side of the bus.

Whether he was right or wrong about immigration, there just may have been other reasons why EP got sidelined from the mainstream.

All hearsay of course & not to be relied on.

:lol:

The fact that Powell never married gave rise to rumours of homosexuality, he did in fact have a very long relationship with a woman named Barbara Kennedy as mentioned at length in Simon Heffer's book, "Like the Romans: The Life of Enoch Powell".

A book well worth reading.

Taking into account how much the man was hated by most people of colour during the '70s, for someone named Aziz to claim to be his boyfriend, would have been perceived as the ultimate insult.

tis a shame he was misunderstood until now, he was a very well read man, i was a yute when he served, he made a lot of enemies is true, i wonder if they polled the country now, how many in retrospect would have heeded his words ??,,,,, then again i just thought about that, the last time i came into Heathrow it was spot the English geezer :lol:

oh how we cry over spilt milk

I like to keep up with the times, and enjoy programmes of news and natural history and generally like to take in crime watch UK, as they often expose a scam or too we all ought know about.

However I have noticed for some time now all the wanted baddies or CC TV Pics are far removed from when I first started watching some years ago.

Gone are the hoods such as John Smith and Pete Jones, it's all Abdul and Mohammed from Birmingham and London!

Now either the programme makers are unduly biased in highlighting crimes committed by ethnics or, Enock Powell had it right all along

I am with old Enock :lol:

pavman

Hey just think! How does a days criminal stalking sound! :lol::D:lol:

Wonder how much to mount the trophy though? :good::yes:

I am with old Enock :good:

pavman

Hey just think! How does a days criminal stalking sound! :lol::lol::lol:

Wonder how much to mount the trophy though? :yes::lol:

nothing, if they're dead :lol::D

Personally I live in an area where ethnic minorities and immigrants are in the minority and the main problem here is people who have been given state handouts for generations and seem to feel that this is the way it should be.

People are people regardless of colour of skin and if anywhere offered the level of hand outs with no questions asked like they seem to do here then I`m sure we would see an exodus of certain types(stereotype...........moi ?)

Just remember in some peoples eyes we are just people who get there kicks from killing.

Њ

The fact that Powell never married gave rise to rumours of homosexuality, he did in fact have a very long relationship with a woman named Barbara Kennedy as mentioned at length in Simon Heffer's book, "Like the Romans: The Life of Enoch Powell".

Taking into account how much the man was hated by most people of colour during the '70s, for someone named Aziz to claim to be his boyfriend, would have been perceived as the ultimate insult.

I had no reason to doubt Aziz, others who knew him confimed it. Nor does it really matter where Aziz came from but I think it was Morocco. I was simply suggesting that EP's party, aware that he perhaps had feet of clay, might have steered him away from the limelight since it hadn't been that long since the Keeler hoo-haa or indeed the Philby business.

Whatever Powell's personal appetites, it should be possible for rational people to separate them from his basic argument.

Its a sign of immaturity in teenagers and long perpetuated in the press that if you can find one flaw in a person's character it becomes OK to dislike and disrespect them.

I think Powell's basic argument still carries a lot of weight despite the boos and hisses of the politically correct. Despite him having been pushed into the political wilderness, the problems still remain to be addressed. Which is why his name and his reputation live on.

There's a strange irony that the love that dare not speak its name is now more accepted that the issues that he gave voice and platform to yet at the time, it was quite the reverse. :lol:

excuse me for butting in but have i accidentally stumbled across an alternate reality here

this almost reads as a reasoned debate

you are in endangering this site of becoming posh, or at least middle class

back to the post about farting in bed for me i'm afraid :lol::good:

Good book and often used incorrectly.

LB

excuse me for butting in but have i accidentally stumbled across an alternate reality here

this almost reads as a reasoned debate

you are in endangering this site of becoming posh, or at least middle class

back to the post about farting in bed for me i'm afraid :yes::lol:

Sorry,

Forgot where I was for a moment.

A sudden attack of sanity. The Altzheimers medicine must be wearing off :lol:

Posh? Middle class?

Never, I'm a Toff, I keep my coal in the shower not the bath :good:

I had no reason to doubt Aziz, others who knew him confimed it. Nor does it really matter where Aziz came from but I think it was Morocco. I was simply suggesting that EP's party, aware that he perhaps had feet of clay, might have steered him away from the limelight since it hadn't been that long since the Keeler hoo-haa or indeed the Philby business.

Whatever Powell's personal appetites, it should be possible for rational people to separate them from his basic argument.

Its a sign of immaturity in teenagers and long perpetuated in the press that if you can find one flaw in a person's character it becomes OK to dislike and disrespect them.

I think Powell's basic argument still carries a lot of weight despite the boos and hisses of the politically correct. Despite him having been pushed into the political wilderness, the problems still remain to be addressed. Which is why his name and his reputation live on.

There's a strange irony that the love that dare not speak its name is now more accepted that the issues that he gave voice and platform to yet at the time, it was quite the reverse. :lol:

Just think, if your mate Aziz was right?. Apart from his politics, Enoch would have fitted right in with the labour party :good:

Ft

Ft

There's a strange irony that the love that dare not speak its name is now more accepted that the issues that he gave voice and platform to yet at the time, it was quite the reverse. :good:

Just think, if your mate Aziz was right?. Apart from his politics, Enoch would have fitted right in with the labour party :yes:

Ft

Ft

For the avoidance of any doubt, Aziz was not my mate in any possible sense of the word :lol:

Made my skin creep frankly. But that doesn't make him a liar either.

I'm at your disposal Pavman should you require a loader.

Thanks WB :good:

I am all for tolerance and diversification, however I do get sick of all the effort that is put into making sure we don’t upset certain members of the community.

Now it appears to me that as a percentage it is becoming more and more prevalent to find crimes are being committed by that small portion of the community, and there seems to be no shortage of folk willing to stand up and say we should change to fit them in with us,

To which I say kiss my danglers, when they commit a crime string em up, bring back the birch, the hanging tree and the gallows, cause rest assured if you committed the same crime in most Eastern Countries that’s how you would be dealt with, they know it and stick a finger up at Johnny English and his sad fluffy be nice to all brigade.

Look how we get treated by antis, cant get a asbo or exclusion to keep them out from hounding. Yet some little errk can commit a major crime and some sad middle aged housewife will stand in their defence and make a fuss about how they should be helped. Probably the same housewife who will walk past a homeless person in London and sneer, yet give freely to a charity for a new church in Bonga Wonga.

Makes my blood boil :lol:

Pavman, on the soap box

my Austrailian boss sent this through the other day, i think ive seen it before but anyway thought id put it up

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

A day after a group of mainstream Muslim leaders pledged loyalty to Australia at a special meeting with Prime Minister John Howard, he and his ministers made it clear that extremists would face a crackdown.

Treasurer Peter Costello, seen as heir apparent to Howard, hinted that some radical clerics could be asked to leave the country if they did not accept that

Australia was a secular State and its laws were made by parliament.

"If those are not your values, if you want a country that has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you", he said on national television.

"Immigrants, not Australians must adapt. Take it or leave it. I am tired of this Nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.

However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the"politically correct" crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others. I am not against immigration nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Australia.

However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some who were born here, need to understand. The idea of Australia being a multicultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. As Australians we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle. This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.

We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese or Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you want to become part of our society, ...learn the language.

Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push but a fact....... because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropiate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then

I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.

We will accept your beliefs and will not question why, all we ask is that you accept ours and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us. If the Southern Cross offends you or you don´t like a "Fair Go" then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet.

We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change and we really don´t care how you did things where you came from. By all means, keep your culture but do not force it on others.

This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE and we will

allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining and griping about our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian

beliefs or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you to take advantage of one other great Australian freedom: THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.

If you are not happy here then LEAVE. We didn´t force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.

"I´d be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws governing people in Australia, one the Australian law and another the Islamic law.

That is false. If you can´t agree with parliamentary law, independent courts, democracy and would prefer Sharia law and have the opportunity to go to another country, which practices it, perhaps, then, that´s a better option" Costello said.

Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave, he said those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked to move to the other country.

Education minister Brendan Nelson later told reporters that Muslims who do not want to accept local values should " clear off " "Basically, people who don´t want to be Australians and they don´t want to live by Australian values and understand them, well then they can basically clear off" he said.

Separately Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation´s mosques.

USA, EUROPE an CANADA....ARE YOU LISTENING ??