Winter vomiting bug!!!

MM

Yup, had it at home from about the 20th December to the 23rd. It put a serious dent in my drinking time.

Back at university now and two of my house mates were spewing all day yesterday. I guess its just a matter of time until I get the war on both fronts.

If its Norovirus you usually vomit profusely for 3-4 hours as well as having the squits and feeling like death.

My wife and I both had it the day before our son's christening. Vile. Utterly vile.

Feels like the worst flu and the worst hangover combined.

Yup, thats deffo what i had :blush:

You just can't beat throwing up into a toilet you have just pebble dashed not 1 second before.

It should be an Olympic agility discipline - the squits followed by the jump off and throw.

Those that can't pull it off end up with a lot more cleaning up to do....

It brings back happy thoughts from 3am this morning :lol: Ive been doing my trackside safety exams today, and everytime i bent down to pick up a paddle, i felt my ***** go :blush::lol: That would have stopped any train. :yp:

Had funny throat feeling start earlier and I felt sick yesterday plus I'm feeling a 'bit' sicky now but no headache or anything, I hope it's not my turn to make a long distance phonecall on the great white telephone!!!! :blink:

atvb

sg(anyone got a bucket)1

I had this, started last thursday night, shivering couldn't get warm and stomach ache, followed by diarrhoea and being sick till my stomach emptied, took me till sunday to start to feel better then sunday night started with a sore throat and a fever, just starting to feel right again now.

Don't know if the two were connected or if it was being run down from the first and bad luck?

This bug went through (literally) my whole family last year. The granddaughter bought it home from nursery school gave it to her mum. Wife was called in to give help as daughter felt so ill that she couldn’t look after herself and the little girl. Wife came home and went down with it and gave it to the rest of us. I/we have never felt so ill in all my life. It was a combo of hot cold sweats/ felt like I had been driven over/poisoned/head ache. Residue coming out both ends like garden hose. At same time. Queue for pan at 3am >> Hurry >> Quick.

The whole family lost all of the week to this bug. I lost 8 pounds in weight and felt very weak for a couple of weeks afterwards. This is something that I don’t want to meet again. If wife ever gets called in as reinforcements again she can stay away for a week in quarantine.

If its Norovirus you usually vomit profusely for 3-4 hours as well as having the squits and feeling like death.

My wife and I both had it the day before our son's christening. Vile. Utterly vile.

Feels like the worst flu and the worst hangover combined.

ive been working at an old peoples home and it stated there on wednesday they told me thursday morning i was in two minds wether to leave the job till they had the all clear BUT i didnt more fool me i started saturday night and was doing the double end bog dance back to work tomorrow with out the johny cash song in my pants RING OF FIRE.i just feel so sorry for the old folks at the home as its bl++dy horrible :sick::mad: