BT JUNKIE CLOSES

tinytim38

Just had a look on BT Junkies website and saw this

2005 - 2012

This is the end of the line my friends. The decision does not come easy, but we've decided to voluntarily shut down. We've been fighting for years for your right to communicate, but it's time to move on. It's been an experience of a lifetime, we wish you all the best!

any suggestions where to download films from now?

Just had a look on BT Junkies website and saw this

2005 - 2012

This is the end of the line my friends. The decision does not come easy, but we've decided to voluntarily shut down. We've been fighting for years for your right to communicate, but it's time to move on. It's been an experience of a lifetime, we wish you all the best!

any suggestions where to download films from now?

Pirateing films is illegal, and you shouldn't do it or they'll put you in Guantanamo bay. Downloading files, is a sure fire way for U to get a torrent of issues.

Edited by Bleeh

Let me watch this - now under 1channel.ch.... has streams so no need to download. you click 1 of the many links and it loads up pretty quick 90% of the time :good:

Put locker is one of the best links, also has all tv shows and films ... tim if you need help gime a shout and I'll send you a text or call :good:

Plenty of sites still about. Frostwire now just searches all the torrent sites for your desired files. TPB will keep going for a bit, I wouldn't worry,

Sadly, it's going to get tougher to find these sites. My only advice is to download your files via TOR - almost 100% anonymous and practically untraceable. You'd need to set up your Torrent client's proxy settings to enable this level of anonymity. Your ISP will see packets of data, which are encrypted, they'll have no idea where they came from or where they're going.

Once ACTA has come into force, TOR will be the only way to access the internet 'like you used to be able to'

And rightly so to ask Libs :rolleyes:

It's about intellectual property rights, I don't know the full ins and outs but i believe it's the person that puts it on the site or the site itsefl that may be the guilty party.

I'm not a lawyer but know somone who is so will ask!.

And rightly so to ask Libs :rolleyes:

It's about intellectual property rights, I don't know the full ins and outs but i believe it's the person that puts it on the site or the site itsefl that may be the guilty party.

I'm not a lawyer but know somone who is so will ask!.

Its such a weird situation legally. The 'data' could be hosted in one jurisdiction, uploaded by someone in another and downloaded by thousands of people in other jurisdictions. How can that be policed?

Will be interesting to see how all the global drama pans out....

i believe it's the person that puts it on the site or the site itsefl that may be the guilty party.

Puts what? A link to the location of a number of people who are sharing a file?

That's about as illegal as giving directions to the local brothel.

Edited by Billy.