HOW WELL DID WE SHOOT TODAY 2012 EDITION

100milesaway

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good turnout at Marne today with 107 entries in the 50 bird sporting shoot. :good:

Some testing targets on, which baffled a few good shooters today ???

PW members scores as follows: 100 miles away 34, Flintlock 36, Paulos 38(with a borrowed gun), Northern Gunner 42.

I dropped nearly all of those with your gun though - I was mullering them with your dad's Krieghoff! Can I have first dibs on it when he gets bored of it? :D

Shot Kelbrook Tuesday with bangbangnik and did 50 sporting and we both hit 37 which I was quite happy with first time I've been scored so got something to compare to now.

Also they were putting a new layout on which threw up a few surprise targets especially when I had just got used to the old lay out

Grange Farm and Kegworth for me today along with Ed S and Iggy. First time at Grange (via a detour to Normanton Gun Club) for both myself and Iggy but won't be the last; finished on an 84. Onto Kegworth for another good shoot; finished on an 81. Even had a cheeky go of Ed's Kreighoff on the pool shoot afterwards :yes: Top day out, good weather, great company and many thanks to Ed for putting up with us :yes::good:

Not sure. Timps got 70-odd. We ******** orf, so don't know what the others did :huh:

Well shot Chard, think you'll be PW high gun with that score, I struggled to straighten stands today with 1s and 2s away on too many stands, finished on an 84. Whiskymac likewise had a couple of stinkers including the first stand we shot (down by the gate) think he finished on a 76. Roman and Maxus had stitched up C class with most of the scores in, I'm never sure which is which, I think Roman is AS and Maxus is MH and if so Roman was waaaaaaaaaaay in the lead of his current class with an 82. A class was being lead with a brilliant 92 by Ian E's old Nemesis, Mr Boyd! Well shot Mark (think he looks in to PW occasionally) that was a tough course today.

Saw Yellow Bear when I first got there but don't know how he went on.

Roll on Hodnet on Thursday.

Potter

Well shot Chard, think you'll be PW high gun with that score, I struggled to straighten stands today with 1s and 2s away on too many stands, finished on an 84. Whiskymac likewise had a couple of stinkers including the first stand we shot (down by the gate) think he finished on a 76. Roman and Maxus had stitched up C class with most of the scores in, I'm never sure which is which, I think Roman is AS and Maxus is MH and if so Roman was waaaaaaaaaaay in the lead of his current class with an 82. A class was being lead with a brilliant 92 by Ian E's old Nemesis, Mr Boyd! Well shot Mark (think he looks in to PW occasionally) that was a tough course today.

Saw Yellow Bear when I first got there but don't know how he went on.

Roll on Hodnet on Thursday.

Potter

Well shot chaps. Don't think Roman will be in C Class for long.... :lol:

What's that gun Mark Boyd shoots with now? Looks like a Krieghoff but something different about the barrels :hmm:

I shot **** so gave my gun to iggy, hope he gets on with it.....

I called dibs on that ages ago. <_<

I shot Rufforth this morning with Azzurri, Ladyboy and co. I did 23,25,25,23 to finish on a steady 96. I'll live with it. Azzurri was showing off and did a 97. Ladyboy did 94 I think :good: Great fun :yes:

Then I put my foot down (but did not speed :innocent: ) up to some uncharted region of the Yorkshire Dales, at Arn Gill near Askrigg, for a charity shoot that was on. It was 30 birds over 4 stands and had some really tasty targets on offer. I straighted the first 3 but then dropped 4 on the last one. :ermm: I was tied in first place by the end, which then went to a sudden-death walkback shootoff for High Gun, which I won. Very enjoyable day :yes:

I called dibs on that ages ago. <_<

I shot Rufforth this morning with Azzurri, Ladyboy and co. I did 23,25,25,23 to finish on a steady 96. I'll live with it. Azzurri was showing off and did a 97. Ladyboy did 94 I think :good: Great fun :yes:

Then I put my foot down (but did not speed :innocent: ) up to some uncharted region of the Yorkshire Dales, at Arn Gill near Askrigg, for a charity shoot that was on. It was 30 birds over 4 stands and had some really tasty targets on offer. I straighted the first 3 but then dropped 4 on the last one. :ermm: I was tied in first place by the end, which then went to a sudden-death walkback shootoff for High Gun, which I won. Very enjoyable day :yes:

Cock <_<

Well shot with the sawn-off :P

I shot **** so gave my gun to iggy, hope he gets on with it.....

Great day today with Nick and Ed and thanks again to you you both for your help and advice through the day.

First time out at Grange Farm and put in a 71, so quite pleased with that and it's a lovely ground. Finished up on 65 at Kegworth, a bit disappointed initially but it's 5 up on my last time there so progress has been made.

Plenty to work on though thanks to the good and generous advice and from Ed, all greatfully received.

Sounds like we all enjoyed our day in the sunshine, long may it continue.

Iggy.

PS Thanks for the gun Ed, looking forward to using it. My wife isn't convinced you gave it to me though.....any chance of a receipt?

great day today at rufforth for the skeet with paulos and azzuri shot a 93, 22 23 24 24 thought i might of drawn money in C class but there was a 96 already in :o

and there is an N in landboy ya ponce !

well shot nicky and chard :good:

Edited by landyboy

Mr Potter

Mark H is Roman and was very disappointed with his score even though he was second in C class. I'm Andy S (Maxus) and when I left I was leading C class with an 82. I do like the nice weather:). Left a few out there, but isn't that always the case. Well shot to Chard and Mr P. I believe Brett shot 96. The guy is a machine.