Protect my new boots

Rupert

I got some new musto buckden boots today.Whats the best thing to put on them to protect and preserve?

They are girls boots. Put them in your handbag or the boot of your Ford Ka when you arent wearing them.

Alternatively Screwfix (mans shop) sells these - BOOT PROTECTION FOR GIRLS BOOTS

Anyway, I wont keep you, I expect your husband is waiting for his tea :P :P :P:lol: :lol:

I got some new musto buckden boots today.Whats the best thing to put on them to protect and preserve?

I got a pair of Karimor boots from Sports Direct (£45 or so), leather uppers. I use a leather dressing liquid on them. It's a mixture of neatsfoot oil and lanolin. Got it from a tack shop. Apparently horsey people use it for things like bridles and saddles. Goes on well and does the business.

Any other product but MEINDL used on meindl boots will void maindle garante. :good: ( i have to tell that to lot of customers and then duck)

YES only goretex lining is waterproof not boot itself.

KIWI polish is ok but there is no conditioners in them su will dry leather after while.

Edited by alendil

• 3 years later...