Smart phone recommendations ?

vole

I need to upgrade my ageing LG phone , I kept it so long as it has a keypad which I can use with my sausage like fingers and the good camera . Smart phones seem to be affordable now on contract and I have looked up HTC Wildfire s and I Phone 3G . Daft question but can you alter the size of keypad on these or do they have fat finger friendly keypads anyway ? Thanks for any info . I know people with I Phones but not well enough to fiddle with their phones .

I've just spent 30 minutes trying to update apps on my wife's *** Wildfire S . I'm amazed it's still in one piece I'm going to start buying lottery tickets and when I win the 40+ million I'm going to buy HTC fire all the employees and shut the company.

other than that it's a great phone.

Iphone 4s :good: It's brilliant :yes:

I can use mine for all sorts of things,

Receiving calls, making calls, sending AND receiving text messages

It's rumoured that it can play music but I haven't worked that out just yet.:blush:

:good: :good: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: +1

The iPhone keyboard actually allows for fat fingeredness, as it guesses where you're going to type next and enlarges (not visible) the area you're about to type to.

If you type a Q then it'll assume you're next going to go for U so makes that area larger. It does it on loads of other words, but if you do type something wrong it almost always works out what you wanted to write. It's not like typing on a PC.

Op Ive never got on with touchscreen data entry - what about a blackberry bold 9900 - that way you get a real keyboard and mouse button but the ability to touch screen as well. the keys may be small compared to a pc keyboard but they are 3 dimensional and so easy to work even with fat fingers.

if you must go touchy screen thingy go android not iphone.

I don't mind my iPhone 4, I use the net, message email eBay, Facebook, play on games, the only downfall is you can't have your own music ringtones, and also any thing like updating and putting music onto it needs to be connected to the computer which is a nightmare!! I like the phone but wish it had my old nokia software system on it