whats ya tipple tonight

baikal boy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We bought our daughter in law two bottles of Red Blossom Hill (with juicey raspberries and a hint of spice)

She doesn`t like red wine so firstly i`m going out to shoot a few rabbits then i`m into the wine.

I`m going to try and keep a bit to try with some venison on monday.

on my last can of fosters so it looks like il

be hitting the wifes wine :lol:

it wouldnt be the first time ive done this :lol: but usually wait for her to go to bed,and then reap the whirlwind in the mornin,and when ya ever so slightly worse for ware its vile :lol:

paddy.

We bought our daughter in law two bottles of Red Blossom Hill (with juicey raspberries and a hint of spice)

She doesn`t like red wine so firstly i`m going out to shoot a few rabbits then i`m into the wine.

I`m going to try and keep a bit to try with some venison on monday.

In or with?? Either way sounds like a perfect plan :good:

Becks Blue unfortunately, Im on call so cant have a real beer, but this is about the best non alcoholic beer I've found to date,

I'l second that. I don't like Becks but like becks blue. Still gives you a headache if you drink too much though, never been able to work that one out.

Tonight I'm on my fave 25p Bitters from the Tesco value range. If I won the lottery I would still drink these, they are superlatively palatable :good:

I'll follow a couple of these with a couple of White and Mackay.

Edited by ack-ack

Tyskie best thing the polish have done for england...........and before you start my fatherin law is polish

hic Jim

call me ignorant jim but have never heard of tyskie,has i normally just head for the special brew or rum department,is it beer mate?

paddy