Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all who have confirmed they are coming i have put into teams,unless told anything different, teams will be posted end of this week :good:

as it stands have got 64 shooting

This is going to be good

Just got my March roster and I can't make the 10th :angry:

I've tried to swap the day but nobody wants to play ball (or let me shoot clays...same difference).

'Sorry' and 'Gutted' don't begin to cover it. I shall be missing one of the best days of the year :no:

Have fun guys, I'm not TOO jealous :huh:

Edited by Chazzmeister

I've tried to swap the day but nobody wants to play ball (or let me shoot clays...same difference).

'Sorry' and 'Gutted' don't begin to cover it. I shall be missing one of the best days of the year :no:

I've found out today that I've been put Oncall for that weekend due to changes going on our systems at work!! I haven't been totally refused as yet and am trying to get cover :angry:

I will keep you posted!!

so thats 2 outa the 4 dream team stuck at work . there is hope for us yet !!

so thats 2 outa the 4 dream team stuck at work . there is hope for us yet !!

Mr and Mrs Countryside Lass will more than make up for my absence - I'm best used as ballast these days anyway :lol:

Totally gutted at missing out on the company of some of the sport's finest BUT there's still The Ploughshare in the evening if nothing too disastrous occurs during the day.

Have fun you lucky, lucky people :shoot:

Mr and Mrs Countryside Lass will more than make up for my absence - I'm best used as ballast these days anyway :lol:

Totally gutted at missing out on the company of some of the sport's finest BUT there's still The Ploughshare in the evening if nothing too disastrous occurs during the day.

Have fun you lucky, lucky people :shoot:

Chazz, the shoot won't be the same without a plastic gun in attendance!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got a Browning 325 Grade 5 30" barrels M/C with a full set of chokes sitting in the cabinet not doing anything if you're interested.......??I can bring it to the flush if you wanted a look......

Grade 5, that sounds abit posh! Thanks for the offer but I was after something a little newer.

I think its probably psycological but i'd just prefer a newer gun.

I have a 1988 beretta 686, lovely gun, lovely wood but its 28" and i want 30.

The 325 can only be a 1988 or later so it no older than your Beretta. The 325 is prized for being less "value engineered" than its replacements. Countryside lass didn't give a price though !

The 325 can only be a 1988 or later so it no older than your Beretta. The 325 is prized for being less "value engineered" than its replacements. Countryside lass didn't give a price though !

That 325 is lovely with crisp engraving and really nicely figured wood - I cast covetous eyes over it while I was still shooting a B525 and wishing for something more lovely to look at... :rolleyes:

That 325 is lovely with crisp engraving and really nicely figured wood - I cast covetous eyes over it while I was still shooting a B525 and wishing for something more lovely to look at... :rolleyes:

ive had a 525 and a 325 but i loved both my 328 and 740 the most !!!! :yp: