Is anyone out shooting today

Bang 666

i been up since 5 oclock but its not stopped raining here also, think im going out anyway as im bored s******s. its either go out or get roped into diy

I'm in the same boat - Trouble is that all i have to shoot over is 2 foot of really well established rape with no gaps for deeks anywhere (even the tramlines are disappearing as the rapes growing out), it's peeing down with rain and a bit on the nippy side.

Be on me way out in an hour or so then!!

I was out on my small 5 acre perm this arvo for a couple of hrs. posted about pellet fliers which I hope is sorted now as I had 1 magpie at 66yds (I take it all back :blush: ) dropped like a stone and I should've taken his mate who came down to investigate, if I hadn't fumbled the loading in the all excitement!

Stay in the dry mate,i havent had much luck decoying in the rain,the decoys go shiny when wet and put the pigeons off. Im itching to get out this evening on the rabbits but they dont like getting wet feet,then again some might be hungry for the barley shoots and could turn out productive,might have to flip a coin hey ? :yes: