Embarressing Confession ~ a really senior moment

TaxiDriver

I phoned a new insurance broker for a keener price on my taxi insurance for the 8 seat private hire vehicle,

Agreed a premium (saved £400 on my existing insurance co) gave the details including the registration number, the woman asked if the reggo was correct as it came up not recognised, I was sure it was correct as Im pretty good on that sort of thing :good:

Picturing in my minds eye that the vehicle was at home, I told her I was only 5 minutes from home and would go home and check and phone her back, (seemed simple)

I drove home, pulled up outside the house and had a brief moment of panic as it wasn't parked where I'd pictured it :no: :no:

So, I went indoors to get the previous insurers renewal notice with all the vehicle details I required.

Came out of the house, locked the front door, turned around, parked outside,..........the blooming vehicle I'd driven home to get the details for :blink: :blink: :blush::blush:

Ok, just put me down now Doctor.

Good thing about driving a taxi, is that the Old Bill would never suspect you of driving beered up :good: :good: :lol: :lol:

Oh and you get to go straight from first gear to sixth gear at 10mph and take the scenic route everywhere :P :P :P:good:

Edited by ME