Patterdale cocker cross Name???

utectok

It's a mongrel and nowt else and it's worth nowt

It's worth what someone will pay and thers a lot of people paying good money for random mongrels these days.

I wil give her 50quid for 1. I am a gambler haha

because unless you have home for pups before you breed , its not a bad thing to do.

but most non working dog owners will disagree.

the dog pounds and dog selling sites, gumtree etc are full of non despripted mongrel pups, most are bred to make money.£250 for a pug x russel :angry::angry:

because unless you have home for pups before you breed , its not a bad thing to do.

but most non working dog owners will disagree.

the dog pounds and dog selling sites, gumtree etc are full of non despripted mongrel pups, most are bred to make money.£250 for a pug x russel :angry::angry:

i have working dogs and i disagree each to there own :hmm:

The other lad off here who put a patterdale to his springer had enough people interested in the pups to have 2 litters(he was only breeding for himself) but the mating failed, the idea behind them was a bushing dog that would not go to ground but give tongue on game.Just shows that people are interested in them.

Edited by gilo17

out of 4 litters of terriers i bred i sold 3 dogs and gave 15 away, and these pups were worth £200-£250 a pup.

i would have culled them if i hadnt had home for them before they were born, infact i wouldnt have bred any.

only breed to replace an old dog

Y did you give them away?