Very brave or very stupid?

Frenchieboy

I was trawling through Youtube and came across this clip! Either this fox is very brave or extremely stupid! Whichever it is Charlie shows us just how determined he can be when he is focussed on someones poultry. Not the slightest bit afraid of the chap or the rotty, and even has the contempt to cock it's leg a few times. I certainly would have said a little more that the chap with the poultry did!

What do you think?

p.s. This video might have been posted on here before so if it has then sorry!

Edited by Frenchieboy

what a lazy useless fat rotty! my JRT's would not have sat watching that.

my guess is the fox might have been a semi tame released fox? :hmm:

That's what I was thinking. If it is the video just goes to show the dangers to livestock when these "semi tame" or "Released" foxes are put back into the wild. Like Gixer said, he certainly had some balls - Not the slightest bit phased about the chap shouting at him and still finding time to cock his leg to show his contempt! :lol:

I also have similar thoughts to you about the rotty! :yes:

Edit: I wish all of the foxes that I get called out to deal with were as brazen as that one was! It would certainly make my job a lot easier! :lol:

Edited by Frenchieboy

Really enjoyed that , old Dukey should be on Britain's got talent doing tricks and walking backwards , cos he ain't no guard dog. I was expecting Zak Dingle to step out and make a cameo appearance or that banjo player from Deliverance.

Happy ending when young cocky came home :good:

i actually think that the rottie realised that it was too big and slow to chase and catch the fox......and is why it waited till the fox was nearer before trying to chase......more intelligent than athletic......

i used to have a lurcher that wouldn't chase rabbits sat near warrens, she would however chase if she knew that they had at least as far to run home as she had to run to them..........

either way shouldn't someone message the fellow who put this on youtube and offer their services and shotgun