Life Changing decisions

wingnut

Do you know him? That's a pretty judgemental post based on some very flimsy evidence. Give the bloke a break :/ Yes he invited comments by posting this on here, but that doesn't mean it's open season for the nasty personal digs :no:

so were not supposed to be judgmental then...sorry....

well done that man then... :yahoo::friends: :friends: :ernyha: :ernyha: is that what he seriously expected to hear on here..im sorry if ive spoken out of turn BB...

Nothing personal about my comment...it was a generalisation about such situations...The failed marriage card is only ever played after the bloke/woman has cheated...and moved on to a new bed.....

And no...i dont know him...just as well really...

Edited by smig4373

so were not supposed to be judgmental then...sorry....

well done that man then... :yahoo::friends: :friends: :ernyha: :ernyha: is that what he seriously expected to hear on here..im sorry if ive spoken out of turn BB...

Nothing personal about my comment...it was a generalisation about such situations...The failed marriage card is only ever played after the bloke/woman has cheated...and moved on to a new bed.....

And no...i dont know him...just as well really...

I'm not going to argue with you. Have a nice day.

I'm not going to argue with you. Have a nice day.

Not arguing BB...

Did the OP think he was going to get everyones blessing....

My thoughts are with the 2 broken families that are sat at home probably devastated by the whole thing... :no: :no:

Edited by smig4373

And no...i dont know him...

In my book the fact you want to go elsewhere means its failed to start with, the rest is just timing, chap I work with thought his marriage was all hunky dory till his daughter married and left home then his wife said thats it I have brought the kids up as was seemingly my duty now I am off for some fun cheerio, leaving him to sell the house and start again, so yes people do "put up with it" at least till they grow some and decide what they really want, like this guy who has made his mind up :good: and hats off to him for doing what he wants not what some self pontificating peter perfects think he should do.

KW

In my book the fact you want to go elsewhere means its failed to start with, the rest is just timing, chap I work with thought his marriage was all hunky dory till his daughter married and left home then his wife said thats it I have brought the kids up as was seemingly my duty now I am off for some fun cheerio, leaving him to sell the house and start again, so yes people do "put up with it" at least till they grow some and decide what they really want, like this guy who has made his mind up :good: and hats off to him for doing what he wants not what some self pontificating peter perfects think he should do.

KW

yeah...were all perfect arent we... :no: :no:

To be honest about it putting up a post like this was asking for trouble marriage is something that can affect us all deeply and everyone has there own opinion. I have said what I think others will not agree with me and I think it is best not to put one side of the thing you may be in the rite or in the wrong so I think it is best that you keep it to yourself.

in all honesty i think he had some balls to put this up on this forum as its rapidly becoming a bear pit where people get mauled quite often. while its a shame that they have broken up 2 seemingly happy couple to be together at least they had the decency to be up front about it rather than doing it on the sly until caught as often is the case!

• 1 month later...

Over the past 2 months my life has changed for the better and its all thanks to friends reunited.

Its long story so it back,get the beers in and relax.

It all began when my father finished his time in the RAF (1969) and we relocated to Newark on Trent in Nottinghamshire, while attending a school called bishop alexander i became very good friends with a young girl called Yvonne and it seemed we were inseperable right up to the age of 16 when something happened between us,we were both going out with some one else at the time, I was very Naieve when it came to women and didn't realise she had fallen head over heels for me,and because i didn't react to her advances she thought that i was not interested in her and within a few weeks she was out of my life, basically she disapeared and i never new where she went or what had happened to her.

We both went our seperate ways for a considerable time, 30 years to be exact before i saw her name on friends reunited website, I sent her an e-mail asking her to contact me, 4 years went by before i recieved a reply, it turned out it was her daughter who spotted it and told her about it, when she saw it was from me she couldn't decide what to do as she didn't know how she would react after all that time apart.

Eventually she sent me a message, we communicated via texts and e-mails for a while and she explained what had happened and why she felt she had to leave.

Two months ago we met for the 1st time in 35 years, and we spent hours talking, we realised that we both still had very strong feelings for each other but were undecided as to what to do next, well we met a few more times and realised that we wanted to be together.

There was however a major problem, we both had partners and had been married to them for a considerable time, we both felt that the right thing to do was to speak to each of them, explain the situation and take it from there.

That was one of the hardest things i have ever had to do in my life was telling my wife of 22 years the whole story, she was extremely shocked at first, but realised that i had not set out to deliberately find someone else, to cut a long story short both of our partners have been very understanding about the situation and both of them now wish us the best for our futures.

Two weeks ago we moved into a house and started our new lives together and have been extremely happy.

Hi Wingnut,

I'm pleased to hear that things are looking up for you both.

22yrs is a very long time.

Nothing lasts forever.

People change.

1st love never dies.

Ride the endorphin rush and make the most of life.

I wish you well on this new branch of your journey through life, and hope that you get a fair roll of the dies over the comming months.

And if we are really lucky, may the price of the ammo fall too !

Regards,

John.

Hi Wingnut,

I'm pleased to hear that things are looking up for you both.

22yrs is a very long time.

Nothing lasts forever.

People change.

1st love never dies.

Ride the endorphin rush and make the most of life.

I wish you well on this new branch of your journey through life, and hope that you get a fair roll of the dies over the comming months.

And if we are really lucky, may the price of the ammo fall too !

Regards,

John.

And if we are really lucky, may the price of the ammo fall too ! :lol: :lol: :lol::no: :no: :no:

mikky

My thoughts are with the 2 broken families that are sat at home probably devastated by the whole thing.

+1, poor girl, 22 years, then dropped like a sack of ****, and shes done nothing wrong.....

30 years is a lot of time for someone to change, you hardly know this girl!

This thread is missing some detail before I can make up my mind.

Please post up pictures of Yvonne and your ex missus so we can see if you "traded up".

Secondly, which one is better in the sack, and which one cooks the best roast dinner?

Edited by ME

Over the past 2 months my life has changed for the better and its all thanks to friends reunited.

Its long story so it back,get the beers in and relax.

It all began when my father finished his time in the RAF (1969) and we relocated to Newark on Trent in Nottinghamshire, while attending a school called bishop alexander i became very good friends with a young girl called Yvonne and it seemed we were inseperable right up to the age of 16 when something happened between us,we were both going out with some one else at the time, I was very Naieve when it came to women and didn't realise she had fallen head over heels for me,and because i didn't react to her advances she thought that i was not interested in her and within a few weeks she was out of my life, basically she disapeared and i never new where she went or what had happened to her.

We both went our seperate ways for a considerable time, 30 years to be exact before i saw her name on friends reunited website, I sent her an e-mail asking her to contact me, 4 years went by before i recieved a reply, it turned out it was her daughter who spotted it and told her about it, when she saw it was from me she couldn't decide what to do as she didn't know how she would react after all that time apart.

Eventually she sent me a message, we communicated via texts and e-mails for a while and she explained what had happened and why she felt she had to leave.

Two months ago we met for the 1st time in 35 years, and we spent hours talking, we realised that we both still had very strong feelings for each other but were undecided as to what to do next, well we met a few more times and realised that we wanted to be together.

There was however a major problem, we both had partners and had been married to them for a considerable time, we both felt that the right thing to do was to speak to each of them, explain the situation and take it from there.

That was one of the hardest things i have ever had to do in my life was telling my wife of 22 years the whole story, she was extremely shocked at first, but realised that i had not set out to deliberately find someone else, to cut a long story short both of our partners have been very understanding about the situation and both of them now wish us the best for our futures.

Two weeks ago we moved into a house and started our new lives together and have been extremely happy.

So :unsure:

This thread is missing some detail before I can make up my mind.

Please post up pictures of Yvonne and your ex missus so we can see if you "traded up".

Secondly, which one is better in the sack, and which one cooks the best roast dinner?

Bit cryptic. Why don't you explain in plain English man?