SG Raffle Winner!!!!

Guest jonrms

Guest jonrms

Ticket 28!!!!

and if no contact is made within 2 weeks to the gunshop... and or me or the mods... ie Henryd or Cranfiled thand the winning ticket will go to ticket number 7

So TICKET 28 YOU WON!!!!! I think its dogfish ... but will check again!!!! you have now 2 Weeks to claim/contact... pm is being sent... email as well... and we will wait...

Ticket 7 your on standby!!!!

Well done everyone for there donations..... Pat yourselfs on the back!!!!

it is dogfish2810

runner up is NTTF :welcomeani: :( :oops:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jonrms

:( :oops::oops: Hey Mungler.... if you can tell me your address... which i have on file... than no probs... will only be happy to guide you....

I havnt heard back yet from this dogfish... have written a letter to him/her and let them know they have won.... i dont see any posts from them... Does anyone know them??? Well awaiting a phone call/ reply... and hopefully they will post on here.... :oops: Well I have given a realistic time ... On the possitive side. there is a good runner up waiting to take the prize.... and a realistic time frame....

:welcomeani:

Guest jonrms

havnt seen a post since this person joined.. apart from the one to get a ticket... anyway... will wait... and see..... 2 weeks is a good amount of time... but I will double check etc... and try to obtain a tel num etc... i think i got a works tel num... so will try that.

:( :oops::oops: Hey Mungler.... if you can tell me your address... which i have on file... than no probs... will only be happy to guide you....

I havnt heard back yet from this dogfish... have written a letter to him/her and let them know they have won.... i dont see any posts from them... Does anyone know them??? Well awaiting a phone call/ reply... and hopefully they will post on here.... :oops: Well I have given a realistic time ... On the possitive side. there is a good runner up waiting to take the prize.... and a realistic time frame....

:welcomeani:

he posted once, won a gun, and did one.

if he turns up ask him to pick my numbers please.

:):lol:??? Hey Mungler.... if you can tell me your address... which i have on file... than no probs... will only be happy to guide you....

I havnt heard back yet from this dogfish... have written a letter to him/her and let them know they have won.... i dont see any posts from them... Does anyone know them??? Well awaiting a phone call/ reply... and hopefully they will post on here.... ??? Well I have given a realistic time ... On the possitive side. there is a good runner up waiting to take the prize.... and a realistic time frame....

:oops:

he posted once, won a gun, and did one.

if he turns up ask him to pick my numbers please.

I've a funny feeling Mr Dog(one post, one ticket, never to be seen again)fish claims his prize on the 14 day

18 years pratice Mike of sniffing them out :lol::good:;)

John

Guest jonrms

:/:/ Left msg on mobile :lol:? Waiting to see what happens... still not sure if male or female????? one of those (I think ) voda phone msgs... anyway... mods ... has this person made any posts at all apart from this..

I have also written to this person.. as I have a address... so waiting to see what happens....