McGuinness and The Queen

Big Marty

None of the parties are blameless, so listing what you would describe as a terrorist atrocity will only prompt others to do the same from an opposed perspective.

All feelings aside, what the handshake is supposed to represent is setting an example by leaving the tit for tat stuff that we see so much of on here behind. Until that sentiment is embraced, there wont be real peace.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We all have our own views on what a terrorist is. My view any organizations that plant a no warning bomb knowing that it will killing men women and children is a terrorist organisation. A few samples below of actions buy organisations that i see as terrorist acts.

Dublin and Monaghan bombings.

La Mon restaurant bombing.

Kingsmill massacre.

Omagh bombing.

Warrington bombings. The list of is endless if some people want to call organisation that carry out such acts freedom fighters OK i call them terrorists. PS. Hopefully these acts are a thing of the past if shaking a hand helps then OK.

Well said. Unfortunately you will always get scum that will defend and glorify terrorists by labeling them freedom fighters.

None of the parties are blameless, so listing what you would describe as a terrorist atrocity will only prompt others to do the same from an opposed perspective.

All feelings aside, what the handshake is supposed to represent is setting an example by leaving the tit for tat stuff that we see so much of on here behind. Until that sentiment is embraced, there wont be real peace.

The list of atrocities carried out in their campaign is far greater than a few pages of personal comments on this forum…..Also in a few days time the subject will have changed, however we have the luxury to carry on with our lives……many don’t….

I would hope that all the people who have lost their lives in the senseless campaign waged by McGuinness & co are not forgotten…..

TEH

it would appear the IRA lost so much face after 9/11 and the sudden loss of funds from dumb new yorkers filling the tins of noraid that a political solution was the only option. Vermin pure and simple. So no, I dont think the Queen should have dirtied her hand on pond life.

it would appear the IRA lost so much face after 9/11 and the sudden loss of funds from dumb new yorkers filling the tins of noraid that a political solution was the only option. Vermin pure and simple. So no, I dont think the Queen should have dirtied her hand on pond life.

You have to admit though it was very clever of them to call their ceasefire 17 years before 9/11 to hide this obvious connection :blush:

On the tv a little while ago there was an old Israeli woman showing a reporter around a hotel and boasting that she was one of the people that placed a big bomb there years ago that killed and maimed many innocent English people and fare from saying that she thought it was a necessary evil she was proud of what she had don after all that we did for the Jews in WW2 and that is the thanks that we get but then we are not allowed to criticise them as we are the Irish.

Served two years in Ireland early 80 s ,and saw some nasty stuff ,it's all a publicity stunt for the IRA they will never back down and I was taught never turn ya back on them ,not having a go at the rest of the Irish think they are nice folk and the accent is :good: Especially the ladies :D