What's your next buy?

wildfowler.250

Well I should be out fishing but it's peeing rain again! So back to online shopping!

Seriously looking into a new 10 bore atm, and getting a new reloading press. What has also been considered is buying a snake, getting a tattoo and taking up smoking :lol:

This is the worst summer I've ever had as far as the forecast goes! I'll be broke if it doesn't stop raining :lol:

Anyone else got anything comming in? New shooter? Or trips away to somewhere sunny booked?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blew a good chunk of the amusements fund on some pukka new threads for an interview today. Everything was going well until I started talking. PAH!!!

I'm sure it went well bud :good:

Kind of reminds me that I really need new clothes,(trainers even have holes in them!) but a new shooter is always tempting :/

A new beretta A400 Extreme in camo for this little soldier :yes:

Very nice!! How does that compare to the xtrema2? I know that got discontinued and the A400 is the new model but is there any relation?

I'm sure it went well bud :good:

Kind of reminds me that I really need new clothes,(trainers even have holes in them!) but a new shooter is always tempting :/

Very nice!! How does that compare to the xtrema2? I know that got discontinued and the A400 is the new model but is there any relation?

i think the extrema is based on the A391, the extreme is the A400, both very similar i believe, i just like the look of the new A400 but not the price :oops:

Defo! I love the grade 3 my wife has just bought but got to be the carbon fibre/composite when out in all conditions, especially if this weather does not improve! :eh:

Have you got one Willpoon?

Hi pal no I've not got yet, I'm looking for a carbon fibre cynergy , there's one for sale on gunwatch but it's a 32" barrell I'm after a 30" ,spoke to th bloke selling it he's really top fella I may go and see him after he gets back of his hols, but i really do like the maxus carbon fibre , malmo guns have a few and a demo one to try out :yes: it's really for my 15 year old son to use as semi autos are abit lighter in weight and abit less recoil, who I'm I kidding it's really for me :lol:

Hi pal no I've not got yet, I'm looking for a carbon fibre cynergy , there's one for sale on gunwatch but it's a 32" barrell I'm after a 30" ,spoke to th bloke selling it he's really top fella I may go and see him after he gets back of his hols, but i really do like the maxus carbon fibre , malmo guns have a few and a demo one to try out :yes: it's really for my 15 year old son to use as semi autos are abit lighter in weight and abit less recoil, who I'm I kidding it's really for me :lol:

Ha, I know what you mean! :lol: I nearly asked what price they would do if I took a carbon fibre/composite as well when my wife decided on the Grade 3 as she originally was looking at the composite. I was very tempted but will have to be patient! ;)

Cheers for all the replies! Looks like the boredom of all the rain has got to a lot of yous as well then :lol: no shortage of guns on the go!

i'm after a 22lr long barrel pistol,any interesting 22lr rifle i see at the right price,and anything else i spot for sale that i can afford.........................which at the minute isn't much :no:

Don't suppose a cz511 is interesting ;) ? I'm probably going to have to let mine go but as a full set up.

Out of interest, just opinions... Lincoln 10 or aya 10? I've got a feeling AYA will be better made!

Cheers for all the replies! Looks like the boredom of all the rain has got to a lot of yous as well then :lol: no shortage of guns on the go!

Don't suppose a cz511 is interesting ;) ? I'm probably going to have to let mine go but as a full set up.

Out of interest, just opinions... Lincoln 10 or aya 10? I've got a feeling AYA will be better made!

no sorry,i'll hoping to drop on an old pump action.