Torch Relay Violently Attacked

Diceman

1st of you presume the kid was out of order as there is no such thing as "innocence" I would argue that he was an excited kid thats all they dont seem to exist in your land (cuckoo)

then you say well done to a thug who could not control a kid on a bike by any other means than throwing him to the ground, oops there is another cuckoo, you and your lot will soon have us walking around with numbers on our backs and reporting each and every movement including what time we go for a ****

KW

I didn't presume the kid was out of order, I said just because he is a certain age you cannot presume he is innocent. Big difference!

If he was just an excited kid as you say, hopefully he has learned a lesson.

And the security chap did his job, he was overtaken by a person on a bike who positioned himself between the security guards and the torch bearer. Had the kid been on the other side between the security guard and the crowd then I'd agree that no such reaction was needed.

If the "innocent kid" had in fact done something untoward to the torch bearer I'm sure you'd be one of the people up in arms saying how useless security was.

I have kids of my own, I'm not anti kids. The guy did his job, that's all I'm saying. He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First time I have seen this as was fishing all day yesterday....

Its a hard call...looks like the kid half gets into the gap and then speeds up, runners grabs him and then does look like trys to throw him/trip up over the bike, then the other one comes to help him out the way so not to hit the car or hold up the run....Its hard to make a quick on the spot decision with something like that but think he did the right thing..kid sound not have been there

total ballcocks ! a pro should be able to look and decide in the same instant . this was a over the top "must protect the torch " blinkered attack on a 14 year old boy . makes the tracksuited wonder feel better that he nearly caused serious injurys . its just like the who g4s senario , carp !

total ballcocks ! a pro should be able to look and decide in the same instant . this was a over the top "must protect the torch " blinkered attack on a 14 year old boy . makes the tracksuited wonder feel better that he nearly caused serious injurys . its just like the who g4s senario , carp !

been then again some kids these days would not think twice of kicking the runner :lol: :lol:

Look at the original video.

At 4 seconds you'll see the peeler turns round and sees the kid over his right shoulder, at this point he's heading to the middle of the box on his bike.

The peeler has to spin round to grap the kid and turns another time after grabbing him.

At this point they're standing in front of a moving car. He tries to push the kid out of the way, it's hard to see if the kid resists.

At 50/51 seconds in the video you can see they both clearly trip over the bike, resulting in the (armed) policemen grovelling around on the

ground on his knees (ie hardly what he intended).

What bit of this is incorrect?

Nial

I agree with every word said. Cop did everything to be expected of him in my opinion.

Credit where credit is due.

Right about now PigeonWatch court is in full effect.

Judge Zapp presiding in the case of PigeonWatch versus the police department.

Prosecuting attourneys are MC Diceman, kdubya and Eazy muthableepin mungler.

Order order order. kdubya take the muthableepin stand.

Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth

and nothin but the truth so help your white ***?

Why don't you tell everybody what the bleep you gotta say?

Damn tha police :lol:

Its about time people realised Kudubya's chip on his shoulder about police brutality blinkers him to any rational argument as they are the filth they are all in it to beat up civilians and take back handers left right and center ;)

In this case who can say it was a very fast call to make, this time the wrong one possibly but they will be following instructions and the kid shouldn't have been there. Now were he muslim in a hoodie wonder if the opinion would be the same...............

Edited by al4x

Right about now PigeonWatch court is in full effect.

Judge Zapp presiding in the case of PigeonWatch versus the police department.

Prosecuting attourneys are MC Diceman, kdubya and Eazy muthableepin mungler.

Order order order. kdubya take the muthableepin stand.

Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth

and nothin but the truth so help your white ***?

Why don't you tell everybody what the bleep you gotta say?

Damn tha police :lol:

stick to the crayons

KW

If the "innocent kid" had in fact done something untoward to the torch bearer I'm sure you'd be one of the people up in arms saying how useless security was.

Im surprised he is not in Guantanamo, after all surely this must have been a case of that well known Suffolk terror tactic of using a kid on a bike with a 10.000lb bomb strapped to his harris.

KW

Its about time people realised Kudubya's chip on his shoulder about police brutality blinkers him to any rational argument as they are the filth they are all in it to beat up civilians and take back handers left right and center ;)

In this case who can say it was a very fast call to make, this time the wrong one possibly but they will be following instructions and the kid shouldn't have been there. Now were he muslim in a hoodie wonder if the opinion would be the same...............

lunatic asylum shut today is it, who pushed you out in the sun then?

KW

Wow. I can't believe some of the lefty drivel I'm reading on this thread. Lets take off the yesterday goggles for a minute and think about this.

Are people stupid enough to think that the copper did the wrong thing? In front of thousands of independant witnesses and televised the world over? He knows that if he unlawfully assaults someone he's out the job. Goodbye career and pension. And he thinks the same thing subconciously every single time he has to use force on some scrote. So don't kid yourselves on, he knew what he was doing and thought it was the right thing at the time. At least he had the bottle to make the decision and know he would be in full view of the world when he did it.

stick to the crayons

KW

Damn tha police

Comin straight from the underground

Young KW got it bad cuz I'm down

And not the other fella so police think

They have the authority to oppress the majority

bleep that bleep, cuz I ain't tha one

For a punk muthableeper with a badge and a gun

To be beatin on, and throwin in jail

We could go toe to toe in the middle of a cell

Edited by artschool

Damn tha police

Comin straight from the underground

Young KW got it bad cuz I'm down

And not the other fella so police think

They have the authority to oppress the majority

bleep that bleep, cuz I ain't tha one

For a punk muthableeper with a badge and a gun

To be beatin on, and throwin in jail

We could go toe to toe in the middle of a cell

Thats good and all done with a crayon :good:

Wow. I can't believe some of the lefty drivel I'm reading on this thread. Lets take off the yesterday goggles for a minute and think about this.

Are people stupid enough to think that the copper did the wrong thing? In front of thousands of independant witnesses and televised the world over? He knows that if he unlawfully assaults someone he's out the job. Goodbye career and pension. And he thinks the same thing subconciously every single time he has to use force on some scrote. So don't kid yourselves on, he knew what he was doing and thought it was the right thing at the time. At least he had the bottle to make the decision and know he would be in full view of the world when he did it.

I know what he did was wrong yet I also know that I'm not stupid. As such your argument fails...

i dont want this locked down because it isnt about police bashing , far from it ! it was a act way over the top for the circumstances . pw is all about jollys so roll with it guys , i for one thought the tracky twit copper or security should have been question (not by his mate/boss) about his actions . and delt with as a possible assault charge . the kid has more rights to ride his push bike o a street that a gimp with a over priced bbq lighter !

Why the hell does a fat bloke with a burning stick need security anyway???

The whole thing is a bloody farce from start to finish :blink:

I'm afraid I have to agree :yes: . IF it was one torch making the journey and not hundreds of the damn things, then perhaps it would carry some significance and there'd be something to get excited about. The overall cost for carrying out this publicity stunt must be colossal :hmm: