post your 3 favorite movie quotes

rapid basher

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ***, and I'm all out of bubblegum" - Roddy Piper in They Live

"Cobra assault cannon, state of the art, Bang Bang" Clarence Boddicker - Robocop

""I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locust's. It wasn't my fault!! I swear to God!!" Jonh Belushi - The Blues Brothers

I can't think of three favourites but a good few films mentioned here are eminently quotable, such as Withnail and I:

Uncle Monty: I adore you. Tell him if you must, I no longer care. I mean to have you even if it must be burglary.

Danny: The joint I'm about to roll requires a craftsman. It can utilise up to 12 skins. It is called a Camberwell Carrot.

Marwood: It's impossible to use 12 papers on one joint.

Danny: It's impossible to make a Camberwell Carrot with anything less.

Withnail: Who says it's a Camberwell Carrot?

Danny: I do. I invented it in Camberwell, and it looks like a carrot.

Withnail: We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now!

Mind you the film loses a bit with the years, I have to say.

Clerks and Clerks 2 are good ones:

Clerks: Hey, try not to suck any **** on the way through the parking lot!

Clerks: It's important to have a job that makes a difference, boys. That's why I manually masturbate caged animals for artificial insemination.

Clerks 2: Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, it's forgivable to go *** to mouth.

my favourite ever, from my favourite movie ever...

when there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth

dawn of the dead

a classic...

You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off

the italian job

and..

may the force be with you

star wars

Dawn of the dead not seen that for years

i LOVE it.. always been a zombie fan, their the only horror films i watch these days.. but for me watching dawn of the dead as a young kid.. scared the **** out of me.. since then i rekon ive watched it 50 times, maybe double that... ive got between vhs, dvd and bluray i rekon ive got a dozen copies in my collection... sad :lol:

Edited by kiffy

That's not Mick that's Mick

Na needs garlic

That's not a knife this is a knife.

Class film

i LOVE it.. always been a zombie fan, their the only horror films i watch these days.. but for me watching dawn of the dead as a young kid.. scared the **** out of me.. since then i rekon ive watched it 50 times, maybe double that... ive got between vhs, dvd and bluray i rekon ive got a dozen copies in my collection... sad :lol:

Do you watch walking dead

• 4 weeks later...

3 from some of the classics:

'He finally got to the top of the world... and it blew right up in his face.' White Heat, 1949

'That wasn't very sporting, using real bullets.' North by Northwest, 1959

'You know what's gonna happen to you? I am gonna march you over to the zoo and feed you to the yak' Breakfast at Tiffany's, 1961