tia body found

dazsl

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very sad,

I reckon he did it, dodgy teeth and beady eyes, and he's a painter too, they're a funny lot, you just ask anyone on a building site :hmm:

seriously though, some of the sights i've seen since working for the local council, there are some real scum out there, more than you'd think and closer to home than you'd be comfortable with if only you knew...

He'll turn up hanging from a tree in a church yard somewhere.

Yep. My guess too.

It always is some dodgy near family member.

That poor young girl loses her life for what!

The police knew who, hence they had him do the tv interviews yesterday. ******* scummy ******

I'm always up for the due course and the police doing their job, the court and a jury doing theirs.

But on this one everyone in the Mungler household shouted at the telly yesterday "you did it, who are you kidding" when chummy was on the News at 10 last night crying about being nicked by plod.

Even if he didn't do it, someone who didn't do it would know that doing a runner would look pretty bad and be the worst thing to do under the circumstances.

Besides, he was ginger, had beard and was knocking off the gran. Quality.

I'm a spark.. What's up with sparks?! It's a shame we can't spread wet electric allover the walls while your working... You'd know why we get mardy then! :-p..... Least he's not a plasterer.. They are strange people!!

It all sounds a bit too much like that couple in huddersfield the other year.. The one whos kid was 'found' before they'd done owt to her

Prime suspect?...on what grounds-So he should have been lifted,printed, dna'd and interviewed with a brief before the body was located?

another quality PW starter for ten

fudd

he was the only one taken in for questioning no one else prime suspect but if you want to support this man who up sticks when things got hot thats your choice

Yeah, I expect her body being found in his house is a coincidence.

no proof it was just him though

I'm always up for the due course and the police doing their job, the court and a jury doing theirs.

But on this one everyone in the Mungler household shouted at the telly yesterday "you did it, who are you kidding" when chummy was on the News at 10 last night crying about being nicked by plod.

Even if he didn't do it, someone who didn't do it would know that doing a runner would look pretty bad and be the worst thing to do under the circumstances.

Besides, he was ginger, had beard and was knocking off the gran. Quality.

didn't see the interview, but yeah, real classy set up.

Really...? Guess you must be a spark then...

no mate, brotherhood of the brush...

he was the only one taken in for questioning no one else prime suspect but if you want to support this man who up sticks when things got hot thats your choice

Google Arrested then get your facts straight.Being interviewed under caution as a non custodial visitor is a mile a away from being a suspect under arrest.

Spend 99p on Ebay and buy yourself a copy of the PACE codes of practice.

as for 'supporting this man'....I'll offer the oak tree in my garden to string up any paedo's.

f

He's an obvious collar.

Back in the bad old days the old bill would target the daft, simple and those with previous as an easy collar.... But sometimes with good reason.

We can speculate because we are all entitled to our view / opinion and this is but a forum and no one here will actually get to pull the trap door handle on chummy.

Let's wait for the prosecution and verdict.

I feel sorry for the kids born into that life. The 37 year old male with the grandmother says it all. Didn't stand a chance dot com.

He's an obvious collar.

Back in the bad old days the old bill would target the daft, simple and those with previous as an easy collar.... But sometimes with good reason.

We can speculate because we are all entitled to our view / opinion and this is but a forum and no one here will actually get to pull the trap door handle on chummy.

Let's wait for the prosecution and verdict.

I feel sorry for the kids born into that life. The 37 year old male with the grandmother says it all. Didn't stand a chance dot com.

And he had a relationship with Tias mother too. :drool: