beggars belief!! and we wonder why the country is skint!

beeredup

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joke, we are a laughing stock as you say.

She is pulling the wool over the immigration and Dhss - moved here in 2008 with 3 kids and now has 10 - so the oldest the 4 kid could possibly be is 4 and a bit - almost all of those kids look well over 4 to me!!!! Also, with a gestation period of 9 months for each child, in four years, should could have had at the absolute most, 5 pregnancies, so she is either having litters of additional parasites, or someone is fibbing.

Either way, send her and all her kids to a work house or tell her to leave.

Yes but the best bit is that she will probably be given a big rent free house isn't this a wonderful country we live in and the best part about it is we have nobody to blame but ourselves it is us who cannot be bothered to vote in elections or if there is nobody worth voting for in the end it is up to us to get involved and not just stand around complaining as the saying goes we reap as we sow.

A mate was selling a car for £2995 and a Somalian family turned up to buy it. The woman handed over a cheque written by the DWP or some other "benefits agency" for £3000. My mate phoned them to see if it was real and they said it was. He asked them why they would buy someone a car and the reply was "It's cheaper than paying for taxis everywhere." :mad: :mad: :mad:

And we wonder why this country is getting so overcrowded.

A mate was selling a car for £2995 and a Somalian family turned up to buy it. The woman handed over a cheque written by the DWP or some other "benefits agency" for £3000. My mate phoned them to see if it was real and they said it was. He asked them why they would buy someone a car and the reply was "It's cheaper than paying for taxis everywhere." :mad: :mad: :mad:

And we wonder why this country is getting so overcrowded.

bmw the ultimate unemployed s choice

i have no problem with people who have fallen on hard times claiming benefits as usually they have contributed towards the system in some way no matter how small but when people move here from other countries and seem to get a better deal from DWP than our own native population it grates on my barnacles!! you can see where extremist organisations get there plentifull ammo from to insite racist thoughts amongst people! as said above its about time the goverment woke up and realised this countries benefits system is a joke!!

A mate was selling a car for £2995 and a Somalian family turned up to buy it. The woman handed over a cheque written by the DWP or some other "benefits agency" for £3000. My mate phoned them to see if it was real and they said it was. He asked them why they would buy someone a car and the reply was "It's cheaper than paying for taxis everywhere."

An urban myth. That is absolute cobblers.

am afraid not Gordon i know employees of DWP and that does indeed happen!

Yep its definately going on down south (i know quite a few in the motor trade who have sold cars like this), theres even an account at the local taxi firm for imigrant kids school run's that get's paid by social services !

Absolutely amazes me. Me & my missus have put off having kids until we can comfortably afford to bring them into the world and support them. We now have a nice house and a mortgage. We both work full time and seldom go out. Ive always worked all my life and have only tried to claim dole money once when I was made redundant. I was made to feel like total scum by the job centre, so promptly signed off and went and got a job doing labouring on a building site the very next day for £50 a day. I worked 6 days a week doing that for 10 months until I managed to get another job in my normal line of work. My money + wifes money barely covered my mortgage, but the social said that because its a mortgage im not entitled to any help. They said had I been renting my house, due to my low income id have probably got housing benefits and thus free rent effectively. So, even though id paid into the system all my life, I got no help when I wanted it.

And yet, here we have someone who apparently hasnt even considered whether she can afford kids and is happily knocking kid after kid out like no tomorrow even though she is a single mum apparently "struggling" on £34,000 of tax free benefits. Ridiculous. Talk about irresponsible. They should sterilise her to stop her churning more kids out and ship some of them off to care if she is unable to take care of them. Maybe that will make her think twice about her actions.

no vote and no benefits of any kind for 3 generatiions of imigrants unless someone cmpletes 22 yerars military service or is killed in action.

if youve received more state aid than the tax you paid in a particular year - no vote

unlessyou do the two measures above the problems are going to perpetuate because unfortunately some idiot decided that these people should get a vote !

Edited by Canis

no vote and no benefits of any kind for 3 generatiions of imigrants unless someone cmpletes 22 yerars military service or is killed in action.

if youve received more state aid than the tax you paid in a particular year - no vote

unlessyou do the two measures above the problems are going to perpetuate because unfortunately some idiot decided that these people should get a vote !

and do you sderious thinki they are bothered about voting to start with??

do ou honestly think these immigrants are bothered about who runs the country? i bet not a single one of them would vote in a general election!

Not wanting to sound like a certain member of this forum, but I'd have to disagree there mate. They are going to vote for the ones who give them a life of luxury for sod all. That's why labour let them all in in the first place - for votes - another spectacular backfire.

How the hell has labour got to do with this all the government are bothered about is filling there own pockets illegals have been coming for centuries but we can blame labour it's nothing the conservatives would not have done is it

I agree, but the open door policy was started by the last Labour government as a vote-winner. Don't think I'm pro-Tory, because they are all as bad as each other.