Deer Hunting with .50 BMG

30-06hunter

im glad everyone feels the same way about this as i do. when i saw it i couldn't believe it ! disgusting how they treat deer over there.. not all of them. i hunt in canada for white tail rifle season, and its all humane and correct.

but hunting with a .50 at a mile. it just seems they treat them like living paper targets in some states where they allow this sort of calibre for hunting.

as ever, I agree with you oscarsdad. This isn't hunting, it's cruel and barbaric, showing no respect whatsoever for the poor creature.

The chap is a typical septic, and I'm pretty sure this all stemmed from when his dad first picked up a banjo....

"you've sure got a pretty mouth boy..."

I wonder how the comments would have differed if the video had showed just one deer being killed instantly. Would people be writing "just because you can't do it don't knock people who can" ?

:good:

Indeed.

Fortunately most of those twonks have been binned off here and are now probably rubbing themselves off on some long range US deer sniping forum....

That's nowhere near a mile. Unless of course the cameraman is somewhere between the shooter and the deer, in which case taking into account the marksmanship of the shooter, he's either very brave or very stupid.

I'll opt for stupid.