Another idiot with a gun!

Bloke

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Gordon if i really want to get the petition up and flying it would be fairly easy in the present circumstances, but it would draw support of the wrong kind. I went to a planning meeting this week, on the agenda was a proposal to build an Irish Travellers camp in basildon. The land was owned by basildon council and the councillors in light of all the agro at Dale Farm, granted planning consent, one member of the public asked if English Travellers could use it and one councillor retorted his remarks as almost racist. its proposed to have 15 pitches at a construction cost of £4,000,000 plus infrastrure cost of around £2,000,000 that works out around £400,000 per plot , they don't pay rates all sign on, all come from Southern Ireland and will cause havoc in the local community...What was really frightening is the english women they wheeled out to speak in support of the application, where do they find them, the angels of mercy.....If i really wanted this petition to succeed it really wouldn't be that hard to find support, these idiots are everywhere.

dennis

I take it from the rant about gypsy camps that you dont know what colour the sky is as per my last reply to you.

Edited by cant hit rabbits 123

Dennis

What on earth are you rambling on about...?

You started with 'someone high up has to plans to change things somewhere and it will affect shooting - but I can't tell you about it or who said it' and your last post ended with some drivel about the cost of a ***** encampment with ludicrous figures.

You do spout some rubbish too about semi-autos and pump actions. If I decide to get a pump it's because I think it will be fun to shoot. I buy guns because I like guns and I like to shoot, not because I want to shoot competitively. Under your rules perhaps I shouldn't be allowed them? If I get one I'll take mine up the clay ground and have a shoot - who gives a rats arriss if a pump isn't the right tool to shoot clays? As long as I enjoy it then I don't care what anyone thinks. I saw a bloke shooting skeet once with a 410. I asked him why and he said because it was fun. Get real! Some of us just shoot because we enjoy shooting, end of.

Did I mention that my fee for my current project is £1.9m etc etc..... ZZZzzzz....... ZZZzzzz.....

Dennis - Why don't you do one monster post, listing all the guns and people you don't like. Don't drip feed us - give it to us in one whopper. You could list your many achievements in shooting, the lifeboat and business, as well.

Have all your businesses ended in success?

PS. Any chance of a reply about pumps?

I think this is fast becoming one of the most ridiculous threads on the forum.

Dennis,if you think your petition has any chance of success,then go for it,and prove us all wrong.But I think we all know what the outcome will be.Personally I think you should concentrate on addressing some serious personal issues you appear to have.

I went clay shooting with a 20 bore today and some good mates. I think we should ban 20 bores at clay grounds as well as pumps - after all 20 bore have no place in competitive clay shooting :whistling: There were a few there with side by sides - I'll give them the bad news too when I see them next :lol: