there goes my shooting season

magman

managed to cut through me little finger on my right hand last saturday ,went hospital sunday with a plaster on it . came out in a splint and was back in today for an operation to repair two tendons , looks like im back friday now as there was an emergency :( will be in a splint for 4 weeks then on to physio , so i should be fit to shoot at the end of January if im lucky :sad1:

******* great still the lad will take over my gun for the rest of the year :good:

Merry Christmas everyone :lol:

sorry to hear it,,know how you feel ,i did the same in work on xmas eve 2010 sorry about the picture but here it is,i went through two operations to get my tendons right but after loads of physio i now have full use of my hand so best wishes magman,,,,,,evo

post-54056-0-26642700-1355262515_thumb.jpg

Edited by evo

sorry to hear it,,know how you feel ,i did the same in work on xmas eve 2010 sorry about the picture but here it is,i went through two operations to get my tendons right but after loads of physio i now have full use of my hand so best wishes magman,,,,,,evo

Bloody hell you can see into the future,......put a pound on the lottery..Oh and stay away from anything sharp till after christmas

looks bad

atb Jim