Looks like men are gonna marry each other.

unapalomablanca

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its already being worked on once a viable womb is created evolution is finished!

http://guardianlv.co...urrogate-birth/

I cant see how it will effect evolution, the numbers of heterosexual people wont change.. unless you are telling us that the kids thing might tip the balance for you KW and there'd be one less ;) ...

Anyway, evolution is about the combining of genes, not the means of conception.

I cant see how it will effect evolution, the numbers of heterosexual people wont change.. unless you are telling us that the kids thing might tip the balance for you KW and there'd be one less ;) ...

I think I've had one too many vinos as that comment went over my head :lol: :lol:

I cant see how it will effect evolution, the numbers of heterosexual people wont change.. unless you are telling us that the kids thing might tip the balance for you KW and there'd be one less ;)...

you seem so sure, the sex act started evolution, has kept it going for hundreds of thousands of years, produced hundreds of billions of humans and you talk like its ready to make way for a new method......lol

I cant see how it will effect evolution, the numbers of heterosexual people wont change.. unless you are telling us that the kids thing might tip the balance for you KW and there'd be one less ;)...

will probably be the lack of jeans that causes the problem :) image a couple of our past (disgraced) and present mp's getting together! to produce the ultimate "lovechild" you may as well cut your throat now

KW

you seem so sure, the sex act started evolution, has kept it going for hundreds of thousands of years, produced hundreds of billions of humans and you talk like its ready to make way for a new method......lol

Yes, my name is Peter Tatchell and here is your £5...

Seriously though, the sex act didnt start evolution, that will have been thanks to asexual reproduction long before anything even vaguely human was about.

Its a joke.

Its not right to start with, and even more wrong when they adopt kids.

40 odd years ago it was punishable by law. Some countrys it still is.

To think i put my vote to the joke of a goverment.

Men marrying men, what next?

The two gays on tv going on about a wedding and they can move on from civel partnership.

Wrong on so many levels.

Lets pass a bill so we can have more then one wife. Better then marrying two ******* *******

Edited by cockercas

Its a joke.

The two gays on tv going on about a wedding and they can move on from civel partnership.

Wrong on so many levels.

Lets pass a bill so we can have more then one wife. Better then marrying two ******* *******

Live and let live,life is to short to worry what someone else is doing in the privacy of their own home.

And two wife's ,are you totally insane,twice the cost twice the suffering...

my keyboard is now covered in carrots red wine and something I dont remember eating!!!

KW

Its a joke.

Wrong on so many levels.

ah but your not allowed to think that never mind say it

KW

Its a joke.

Wrong on so many levels.

That was my last ever vote, first one was 30 years ago nearly, and i wont bother again in any form of election apart from a referendum on europe,

I dont care if people want to be gay or have civil partnerships but this lark devalues the concept of Man and Wife, a pairing originally based around the long term concept of having children.

Marriage is Man and Woman, i try to be careful with my words these days but this **** ****** me off. People who are gay FUNDAMENTALLY choose not to sexually pair to produce children yet some still demand the right to adopt them..............thats going to be the next step.

It all just boils my blood.

Cameron..........you are a bloody joke, i always prefered david davis anyway :-(

Are you saying you Fancy him LOL :ninja::lol:

Multiple wives? Homosexuality illegal? I think that's called sharia law. This really would trouble me, a couple of blokes getting married does not. Let's face it - they will enjoy the whole tedious process much more than most straight men.

You are correct - it's a secret plan by the Muslims to assimilate the infidels... :lol: