Looks like men are gonna marry each other.

unapalomablanca

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Following your argument to the end,why do you continue to shoot,when you know that there are people out there that get very upset at the pain and suffering you cause to animals?

I wouldn't expect people who don't like it to be involved. To be honest if there really is an exclusion that allows the church to carry on with it's beliefs without the next step being them having to go along with it too I'm a lot less bothered.

Shooting is an issue because animals are killed. If farms could no longer kill animals the whole planet would come to a standstill. You can hardly say the same for gay marriage!

Mrs Miller has promised a "quadruple lock" for religious groups who oppose gay marriage, involving:

• Amending the 2010 Equality Act to ensure no discrimination claim can be brought against religious organisations or individual ministers for refusing to marry a same-sex couple

Didn`t see who Mrs Miller is, but if she`s a politician I`m sure she won`t renege on the deal <_<

I`m sure there won`t be any loopholes at all :no:

What you have to remember is, in a few generations, According to muslims, we will all be converted to said faith:

if that happens, maybe there will be some be-headings in this country: Now there`s a thought:: ???..

Because they certainly will not have it:::!!!!!.

All of them? Some of them? Two of them?

reading this it seems there are those who agree with standing up for minority groups rights, my question is when is someone gonna stand up for the majority, ie those considered normal, you know the ones who work, have families, bring up the kids, obey the law,stand by their beliefs and faith(Including Muslims I presume?), rather than constant pandering to those I consider nothing more than deviant freaks, oh and thats not a homophobic remark its my opinion, or is that not allowed by the noisy few?

KW

How very liberal!

Oi, referee...... disrespecting the beliefs of others! straight red card!

really henry..i urge you to watch 500 nations ..where native american indians showed a welcoming hand to the English then through the eyes of religion the English tore into those people who welcomed us...... and killed them because they would not turn against their own beliefs....

Please please watch it.......

really henry..i urge you to watch 500 nations ..where native american indians showed a welcoming hand to the English then through the eyes of religion the English tore into those people who welcomed us...... and killed them because they would not turn against their own beliefs....

Please please watch it.......

Unfortunately those who did such things were not of the christian faith (religion is a whole different ballgame), a similar idea would be to say a fundamentalist such as Pastor Phelps is indicative of all christians or all people who own guns are like Michael Ryan.

When we bought our place in france , we were greeted by the next door neighbour, as he walked into the courtyard (its a run down farm) i said ..he is gay.... "hello" he said i am michelle, i am your neighbour and i am gay :lol: thats one opening speech i will never forget.

over the years michelel has been one of the greatest friends a person could ever wish for.. no religious talk ..but pure and genuine friendship...

His partner chris has also been a rock..... now if they want to get married after living with each other for the last 25 years ..who the hell am i to disagree....i know man and woman who have split in less time

When we bought our place in france , we were greeted by the next door neighbour, as he walked into the courtyard (its a run down farm) i said ..he is gay.... "hello" he said i am michelle, i am your neighbour and i am gay :lol: thats one opening speech i will never forget.

over the years michelel has been one of the greatest friends a person could ever wish for.. no religious talk ..but pure and genuine friendship...

His partner chris has also been a rock..... now if they want to get married after living with each other for the last 25 years ..who the hell am i to disagree....i know man and woman who have split in less time

Remind us of how Matt Lucas and his civil partner got on?

Generalisations just don`t work, sorry.

Unfortunately those who did such things were not of the christian faith (religion is a whole different ballgame), a similar idea would be to say a fundamentalist such as Pastor Phelps is indicative of all christians or all people who own guns are like Michael Ryan.

they were of the christian faith, but!!!! in a way, i agree with you..lets take the michael ryan case..many jumped up and said ban guns... lots of people are like sheep..they follow... at the moment i am watching the building of Plymouth (USA) lie comment more when i have researched not just the film but written history...as from a personal point , i find it interesting,

I personally am not a christian but a humanist...

Remind us of how Matt Lucas and his civil partner got on?

Generalisations just don`t work, sorry.

thats trying to make a big picture from a small picture.... come on henry..even you are better than that

going at it from a slightly different angle ooeerr mrs (or mr), it would be very interesting if darwin could give an opinion on the whole matter ?, i wonder if he would see gay marriage as a natural thing to do and just part of evolution ?.

several years ago i watched some documentary type programme on tv , they filled a huge tank with rats and let them breed , when the tank became overpopulated the female rats started killing the young rats and the male rats turned gay ,the conclusion was that it was natures way of controling the rat population so as not to overstretch food and living space .

could it be that the apparent explosion in the gay population is natures way of saying that the world is full and humans need to stop breeding ? , is gay marriage just a natural part of the human being that wants to have a life long partner but nature is stopping the breeding process and overpopulation of the planet.

before you jump on me , im not comparing homosexuals with rats , im just looking at things from another (and i feel more natural and likely) angle

they were of the christian faith, but!!!! in a way, i agree with you... No they weren`t, check out the second greatest commandment.

thats trying to make a big picture from a small picture.... come on henry..even you are better than that No, you made a generalisation on married couples, I pointed out your generalisation by putting another there, that`s all.

I dont care if people want to be gay or have civil partnerships but this lark devalues the concept of Man and Wife, a pairing originally based around the long term concept of having children.

Marriage is Man and Woman, i try to be careful with my words these days but this **** ****** me off. People who are gay FUNDAMENTALLY choose not to sexually pair to produce children yet some still demand the right to adopt them..............thats going to be the next step.

It all just boils my blood.

Cameron..........you are a bloody joke, i always prefered david davis anyway :-(

These things are not choices.

J.

Homosexuality is present and observed in many specicies including past human civilizations. Its very natural.

Homophobia is present in one specicies, doesn't seem very natural to me maybe it should be banned! Its unnatural and wrong it is! Think of the children.

uumm , maybe they are past civilizations due to the fact that a man cannot naturally produce a child with another man and a woman cannot naturally produce a child with another woman ? , thats not homophobic , thats just a simple fact .

henry..not being of the religious following..who wrote the second greatest commandment ? i bet it was a man...

and on the 2nd point..i did not make a generalisation..i just pointed out that two men loved each other (in the same way as my wife and i do ) and i have no right to say they could not get married ..

It does not really bother me personally but I have a lot of gay friends and it does bother them. Only a few years it was illegal for them to be themselves and live how they wanted. This is the final hurdle for them to be accepted in law (not by the bigots on here) as being just normal people who love somebody and are entitled to the same rights as everyone else.

For these reasons I am in favour of it.

The thing is though they already have those rights. A Civil Partnership is exactly the same as marriage, legally, apart from the name. Even then, people in civil partnerships still refer to themselves as being 'married'. So, where is the problem?

Personally, I couldn't really care either way as it makes no difference to me. I just wonder why so much time, effort and money is being invested in this when there is no shortage of really, realy important stuff the government could be turning its attention to right now.

J.