25 Years Service - Watch

Tam

Nice watch Tam, don't want to be nosy but I'm sure we all want to know , what was your profession ???

Vehicle Re-marketing www.copart.co.uk To be honest it is something that I like but wouldn't spend 1K on. We were flown down to Coombe Abbey http://www.coombeabbey.com/ my partner was invited along with the others that had served 25 Years last year. Also employees that had been nominated for the company RACE Awards. I started at the bottom of the ladder 25 years ago - so if anyone thinks they can't improve your status - well ??? I was in Full Highland Dress - what a hassle going through check in :blush: the guy at Edinburgh told me (unoficially) to turn my Kilt 180 degrees on the way home & it worked :):yes::good:

Edited by Tam

Good darts squire.

PS

I just had a good sniff round the copart webby.

Those water damaged cars - they look like they just need drying out. There's a landy with a f-off snorkel kit and a brand new XC Volvo (aluminium all round iirc) and they have been written off for water damage?

Edited by Mungler

Good darts squire.

PS

I just had a good sniff round the copart webby.

Those water damaged cars - they look like they just need drying out. There's a landy with a f-off snorkel kit and a brand new XC Volvo (aluminium all round iirc) and they have been written off for water damage?

Aye but not for the faint hearted Andy - the flood cars could have sooked water in & bent con rods etc. at the least but the electrics on modern cars can cause havoc down the line :/ We are still selling a number of Hail damaged cars that were caught out last year & a good few are unrecorded on HPI as a total loss :yes::whistling:

The 6 series BM that we PM'd about was a steal :yes: if you are in to a Pimp Mobile :lol:

Edited by Tam

Nice one Tam, it's nice to see some employers still appreciate dedication. I'm on year 28 (started after leaving school) and I've not had so much as a thank you, in fact I might be lucky to have a job in the next two years the way things are going!!!

One of our employees retired after 42 years service and all they had was a handshake and a printed out certificate from his line manager!!! I dare say our company are not alone in their thoughts on long service!

Nice one Tam, it's nice to see some employers still appreciate dedication. I'm on year 28 (started after leaving school) and I've not had so much as a thank you, in fact I might be lucky to have a job in the next two years the way things are going!!!

One of our employees retired after 42 years service and all they had was a handshake and a printed out certificate from his line manager!!! I dare say our company are not alone in their thoughts on long service!

KPV4.

I received a clock......... Pity it was broken .....Head office had stored it for over a year. ....However having said that I wish everybody could be given a long service award

my company has just changed its policy on long service awards now you get dosh for 10 20 30 and 40 years, in two years i will get a grand for 40, after working 25 they gave me two whiskey glasses, tight ****

KW