• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only comment is why do you need the huge photo of the big guy with dead pigeons on every page, it only needs to appear on the home page to create the right impression, when I click on other pages the photo just re-appears as if the page has not changed, it also wastes a lot of space that could be used for more information about your business , future events etc, or were you short of material so stuck it up there to fill the pages, come on lads, be a little more creative.

Having said that 5 stars for the initiative , I have been on one of fennys days and had a very good day out, as long as you keep the prices down where we can all afford them, keep up the good work. :good:

My only comment is why do you need the huge photo of the big guy with dead pigeons on every page, it only needs to appear on the home page to create the right impression, when I click on other pages the photo just re-appears as if the page has not changed, it also wastes a lot of space that could be used for more information about your business , future events etc, or were you short of material so stuck it up there to fill the pages, come on lads, be a little more creative.

Having said that 5 stars for the initiative , I have been on one of fennys days and had a very good day out, as long as you keep the prices down where we can all afford them, keep up the good work. :good:

Fully agree, we gave the site builders a few pictures & for some reason he thought Fenboy was the best looking out of us all?

As you will know Fenny is a man of few words, he is a shooter....I have said that I will keep everyone up to date on the site and get the pictures of our days out.

I am sure this will spur others on to doing the same thing.....hope to see you soon

As I said Fenny Man of few words?

True Story...Fenny & I were on a training course at work this morning (Manual Handling) we were all sat in the classroom while this bloke was showing us stuff on the OHP.

Suddenly Fenny shouts "Geese" and runs to throw the classroom door open, "Here George, Look at them all" he shouted at me...the poor instructor said "whats he doing"

I had to explain that Fenny had heard a load of Geese going over and he was OK, "Greylag two lots of them" Fenny was shouting from outside the classroom....I just shook my head. I went out to see him, Fenny said "It would have been nice that a few weeks ago, being in that wood we could have had a few"....We managed to pass the training....Just

Sorry Fenny....and I still bet you dont know what you did wrong? lol

Great site lads! Maybe a managed 'Guest Book' for people who have shot with you and a 'Diary' of great shoot days with guest photos of their bag. Reviews may tip people to commit. Also hook up with some local B&B's or hotels who can add their links (at a price) to cover overnight stays for those whose travel some distance for the roost shoots or maybe want a 2 day shoot with you.

Vince.

Great site lads! Maybe a managed 'Guest Book' for people who have shot with you and a 'Diary' of great shoot days with guest photos of their bag. Reviews may tip people to commit. Also hook up with some local B&B's or hotels who can add their links (at a price) to cover overnight stays for those whose travel some distance for the roost shoots or maybe want a 2 day shoot with you.

Vince.

You are not the first to tell us about B&B I know of a place local and may be able get Cheap....Will get Terry to deal with this

We have had a great problem getting one of the team to stop shooting & take pictures...so I have said that I would do it.

Cheers Vince