PW NvS Charity Shoot 2013!

Teal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

day, 08:53 PM

They both had a bit to drink the night before, and at breakfast the following morning

Not sure which evening at Hooters you went to tell...BUT SOMEONE AHEM....drove!!! and was tee total....most depressing, i had to listen to Bagseys snoring afte his 2 pints of fosters shandy!!! hes was well gone

Er, back in 2010 i think i'm right in saying it was SS who caused the peeing incident

Yes totally, Ive never peed on a male!!! There was this cute Irish girl in the nurses home once, who had a rubber cover on her bed .......but thats another story..........................................

Not sure which evening at Hooters you went to tell...BUT SOMEONE AHEM....drove!!! and was tee total....most depressing, i had to listen to Bagseys snoring afte his 2 pints of fosters shandy!!! hes was well gone

yup, you drove us, and when we got back to the digs the bar was shut..... :oops:

:shaun:

No, it wasnt that......

More of the grumpy owners go to bed when they feel like it,

was around 10/11ish

I have stayed their since but we returned before they closed the bar.....they kept dropping hints for us to go to bed.....lol

I'm not attending or shooting, but I'm willing to donate a slab of FIOCCHI cartridges for the raffle.

Could one of the Norths shooters who is willing to collect and transport the cartridges to the event please contact me via PM.

webber

Anything donated is gratefully received as it encourages people to buy tickets

Doesn't have to be shooting related

Most people take their donations along on the day, but also let Teal know what your bringing as he normally puts a list up

Thanks to Beardo designs we have a very smart banner advert for the Charity Shoot now in the rotation, keep an eye out for it :good:

Sign-ups are open - please see the first post for details!

More details on raffle and donations, to follow :good: