PW NvS Charity Shoot 2013!

Teal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like there could be a poll for north's captain :good:

This would be my selection because I have either interacted with them on PW, or has met the person before :D

100milesaway

Canthitathing

Leeds chimp (n)

Shaun4860

Beretta

Edsolomons

Mr potter

Nicky t

Timps

I know some of the above may not be attending this year but that's my selection :good:

This would be my selection because I have either interacted with them on PW, or has met the person before :D

100milesaway

Canthitathing

Leeds chimp (n)

Shaun4860

Beretta

Edsolomons

Mr potter

Nicky t

Timps

I know some of the above may not be attending this year but that's my selection :good:

me???

I would happy to be captain but in the pub....

Think the captain should be a good shot....at shooting...not in the bar or a **** taking person and someone that takes it all a bit more serious than me :lol: :lol: :yahoo:

I will be going with my black puddings again and probably bringing down the trophy as I don't think the northern captain will be returning.

Don't pick canthitathing as captain as he is from Rotherham, but do let him add up the northern score cards we will win by miles then, it's the six fingers on each hand that does it...

Oh and can we please ban Mr Potter from buying any raffle tickets this year while we are at it.

:)

I'd like to think that Ed would be shooting for the South team this year, if you look at the thin red dividing line on Pete the Geeks map, I'll wager he lives to the South of it, the same goes for Pietro, who coincidentally shot well last year, looks like some slight re-alignment of the teams is in order..?? :yes:

Cat.

100milesaway
Canthitathing
Leeds chimp (n)
Shaun4860
Beretta
Edsolomons
Mr potter
Nicky t
Timps

I think that Cat is trying to poach the Norths shooters -

I would be happy for Andy - Mr Potter to lead us & it would be a privilege if we could shoot with him again :good: I would also like edsolomons in the vote if Chardy doesn't rise to the challenge - after all it's all about the "Craic" (& the good charity donations) that is why we travel the distance to attend :yes: :yes: :yes:

I think that Cat is trying to poach the Norths shooters -

I would be happy for Andy - Mr Potter to lead us & it would be a privilege if we could shoot with him again :good: I would also like edsolomons in the vote if Chardy doesn't rise to the challenge - after all it's all about the "Craic" (& the good charity donations) that is why we travel the distance to attend :yes: :yes: :yes:

what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

your a southerner right :lol:

i don't think that would be fair on the softies

Thanks .philmypower. now received, shoot and be safe, great that you can make it, I will confirm when the cheque arrives :yes:

Regarding tickets, on the day everyone gets a name badge, there is also a top secret code word and retina scanner to stop imposters :good:

Thanks .philmypower. now received, shoot and be safe, great that you can make it, I will confirm when the cheque arrives :yes:

Regarding tickets, on the day everyone gets a name badge, there is also a top secret code word and retina scanner to stop imposters :good:

just don't use the word FIRE, phil will get excited ;)

One for the mod's as i have heard that a few members wives have asked to come along but are not members ? do they need to make an account to turn up seems a bit strange as they will never be on the site and hubby wouldn't want them on here with you lot :lol: