PW NvS Charity Shoot 2013!

Teal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think this has been asked but who's setting up the course on the day of the shoot?

Or does grange farm already have an area for the 100 bird shoot :)

Grange Farm is a well established registered clay shoot and they will set the targets using the same mixture of stands ( usually 12) that they use for their regular shoots. Think they've got a 100 bird registered this Sunday, might pop down and get some practise in.

Mr Potter

Any members that are planning to attend the Charity Shoot Day are requested to please sign up as soon as possible. :good:

We are growing concerned that we are falling short of the usual numbers for this event.

its payday tomorrow..... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Looking at last years shooters , there's a heck of alot of shooting, is it normally this slow to the run up of the event ?

There is normally a ramp up in the last few weeks, or that has been the pattern for the last couple of years anyway.

Fifty or so members voted for this location and date, so there shouldn't really be a problem getting more numbers in.

There is normally a ramp up in the last few weeks, or that has been the pattern for the last couple of years anyway.

Fifty or so members voted for this location and date, so there shouldn't really be a problem getting more numbers in.

And thats the point

I would like to think the 50 or so people that did vote and effect where it is, would have the decency to actually turn up

:shaun:

We have a new Award - BASC are kindly donating a Cup, which will be presented to the highest score shot by a BASC member on the day :good:

To be in with a shout - please bring along your BASC membership card on the day.

I'll try and find you a ra ra skirt, XXXL is the size isn't it and you can be the line up too :lol::lol::lol:

can't argue with that as got a Tweed coat last week 4XL as could not fit round the shoulders

I have worn worse than a ra ra skirt tho

Edited by leeds chimp

I'll try and find you a ra ra skirt, XXXL is the size isn't it and you can be the line up too :lol::lol::lol:

don't worry he's got his own :lol:

can't argue with that as got a Tweed boat last week 4XL as could not fit round the shoulders

I have worn worse than a ra ra skirt tho

tweed boat? is that incase you fall in the gutter blind drunk again you'll hopefully drift home? :lol: i thought that was what beer angels were for :lol: