Qatada is here to stay

oscarsdad

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like he will might well get the restrictions on his movements lifted so we might just see a reduction in the astronomical costs we are told are incurred for watching the little dahling 24/7

He needs to be protected by the full might of UK bureaucracy rather than be extradited and tried for his alleged crimes. He's only supposed to have organised a bit of bombing after all, bless his little cotton socks.

gone are the days when Britain had great in front of it.

we are now a dumping ground for all of the scum no one else wants, if it was Austrailia or Canada etc he'd be long gone, there again he would'nt go there as he wouldn't get a big house, benefits, health service all free by the country he wants blown up??????

time this government grew a set and got rid of the rubbish to hell with the Human rights, what about my human rights to be protected from scum.

but it's ok GB can offord to let him live a life of luxury not like were struggling for money is it?????

GB is becoming a joke

RIGHT PUTTING SOAP BOX AWAY

I know he bases his case for non deportation on the use of information/evidence which was obtained using torture.

Does anyone know; has the accuracy of this been verified or is it his say so only? Also is he in this country illegally as was hookie, (don't hear much about him now the US has got him).

Lastly is whatever country he originates from a party to the European Union human rights bill (strongly doubt it) if not does he have any claim under this bill. I know sensibly a human rights bill should apply to all peoples else its not much of an act. Just an intgeresting thought.

I suspect we'll go several years more and when the courts finally say he can be deported, several more years with appeals on various grounds at a cost to the UK tax payer of £????M

another waste of oxygen we have to pander to!!! cheeses me right off how this waste of space has't been either a bumped off!!/had a nasty accident or been slung in the back of an raf hercules and dumped into Jordan (the country not the model) who seem to be the only country that want his sorry *** in the first place!!!

another waste of oxygen we have to pander to!!! cheeses me right off how this waste of space has't been either a bumped off!!/had a nasty accident or been slung in the back of an raf hercules and dumped into Jordan (the country not the model) who seem to be the only country that want his sorry *** in the first place!!!

I think dumping him into Jordan the model would certainly contravene his human rights ! :lol:

Another appeal to deport him unsuccessful thanks to more rediculous human rights rubbish...so we are stuck with parasitic terrorist beardy scumbag....

If only there was a way he could die of "natural causes" all of a sudden...

invite him to the charity shoot no doubt someone will miss the clay bad enough :) ...."probably a southerner :). :). :) Edited by delburt0

We have an absolute prohibition on deportation for cases where torture is involved. Why is this a surprise?

He certainly isn't the ideal candidate to benefit from our protections but there is a price for taking a particular stance.

i think its time we looked at this then for cases like this, a simple final 'sense check' before its used. get the maggot on a plane!