Hello "MONA"

Highbird70

Gents,

After a very long day and night of travelling in Europe motorways, the new addition to the family as arrived home, we all very pleased and she looks beautiful (well to us), last night was her very first night sleeping in the house....it was a nightmare...she cried and howled from 12 till 4.30 am....but I have manage to keep the family away, to try to go and cuddle her while in distress, its very hard for everybody and we all tired today.

Later we going to the farm, her first lesson....leave the lambs alone....and if you have to bring one back choose a fat one ...lol

post-60442-0-12410400-1364457971_thumb.jpg

May I be the first to congratulate you on your excellent choice of shooting partner. Bring her to meet Bounder sometime

Mark, congratulations again, she looks wonderful.

Cos

Ty Jdog and Cos,

Really appreciated, absolutely, she will love meeting bounder and Jack

Cracking looking dog Mark, bet she will look grand covered in Severn mud :lol: Ty Ben, LOL Ben.....as long she comes back with dinner...she can be covered in S$$t....lol

Very nice. How old is she? Ty Dirty Harry She's 15 weeks, that's the minimum age for are imported dog, but she's still very puppy alike in manners

Gents....

Please don't get offended nor up tight, if I just say that I don't give a flying monkey what do you think its crossed with or looks like, Its my dog now and I will only do my best to treat, respect and keep the best way as I can.

If one day, will turn to be a decent gundog, it would be the cherry on the cake, if not....ohhh well, I will have a nice pet dog.

But Thank You WGD for pointing out the breed and I understand the other comments.